Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hey Gunner!

Did you get the brass I sent you?

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:07:51 GMT, Jim Chandler wrote:

Did you get the brass I sent you?

Jim

I think I did Jim. Ill have to check around the house the next couple
days. I had a stroke last week, and am getting myself back in order.

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product*
A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced
before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone
before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected
they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual
and moral principles."
—Sun Tzu
*
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 22:40:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:07:51 GMT, Jim Chandler wrote:

Did you get the brass I sent you?

Jim

I think I did Jim. Ill have to check around the house the next couple
days. I had a stroke last week, and am getting myself back in order.

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product*
A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced
before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone
before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected
they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual
and moral principles."
—Sun Tzu
*

Damn, dude! You've got to slow down a bit. The lady that is staying
with us for a while had a minor stroke a week after she got here. That
wasn't any fun at all. Take it easy and take better care of yourself.
We need you around here to counteract the liberal morons.

Jim

hey Gunner Stupendous Man Metalworking 35 February 21st 09 11:05 AM
Hey Gunner! The Hurdy Gurdy Man Metalworking 0 December 20th 05 09:20 AM
GUNNER Larry Metalworking 1 August 13th 05 11:10 PM
Gunner Rotty Metalworking 1 September 11th 04 10:17 AM
Gunner Rotty Metalworking 1 September 9th 04 07:12 AM