Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ohio brush company

Does anyone know how to order hand scatch brushes
from this company? I've been to their wedsite but it is
not of much use apparently. Last updated 10july2000.
I tried contacting using the link off that website but no
answer. I use the small 'toothbrush' hand brushes for
tig on aluminum and in the past have found Forney and
Weiler ones but the last from Fastenal were made in
china! Sure they work but I'd like to find USA brushes.
Ohio brush looks like they have what I want, catalog
no. 300 code number 20016 but where in the world can
I buy them?
phil