DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ohio brush company (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/292884-ohio-brush-company.html)

Phil Kangas[_3_] November 30th 09 01:19 AM

Ohio brush company

Does anyone know how to order hand scatch brushes
from this company? I've been to their wedsite but it is
not of much use apparently. Last updated 10july2000.
I tried contacting using the link off that website but no
answer. I use the small 'toothbrush' hand brushes for
tig on aluminum and in the past have found Forney and
Weiler ones but the last from Fastenal were made in
china! Sure they work but I'd like to find USA brushes.
Ohio brush looks like they have what I want, catalog
no. 300 code number 20016 but where in the world can
I buy them?
phil

Ed Huntress November 30th 09 01:48 AM

Ohio brush company

"Phil Kangas" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to order hand scatch brushes
from this company? I've been to their wedsite but it is
not of much use apparently. Last updated 10july2000.
I tried contacting using the link off that website but no
answer. I use the small 'toothbrush' hand brushes for
tig on aluminum and in the past have found Forney and
Weiler ones but the last from Fastenal were made in
china! Sure they work but I'd like to find USA brushes.
Ohio brush looks like they have what I want, catalog
no. 300 code number 20016 but where in the world can
I buy them?
phil

Uh, ask Tom Gardner ("Buerste"). He owns the company. g

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner Asch[_5_] November 30th 09 04:26 AM

Ohio brush company

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 20:19:04 -0500, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

Does anyone know how to order hand scatch brushes
from this company? I've been to their wedsite but it is
not of much use apparently. Last updated 10july2000.
I tried contacting using the link off that website but no
answer. I use the small 'toothbrush' hand brushes for
tig on aluminum and in the past have found Forney and
Weiler ones but the last from Fastenal were made in
china! Sure they work but I'd like to find USA brushes.
Ohio brush looks like they have what I want, catalog
no. 300 code number 20016 but where in the world can
I buy them?
phil

Paging Tom...Paging Tom..you are needed in plumbing..you are needed in
plumbing

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton

Larry Jaques November 30th 09 04:43 AM

Ohio brush company

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 20:19:04 -0500, the infamous "Phil Kangas"
scrawled the following:

Does anyone know how to order hand scatch brushes
from this company? I've been to their wedsite but it is
not of much use apparently. Last updated 10july2000.
I tried contacting using the link off that website but no
answer. I use the small 'toothbrush' hand brushes for
tig on aluminum and in the past have found Forney and
Weiler ones but the last from Fastenal were made in
china! Sure they work but I'd like to find USA brushes.
Ohio brush looks like they have what I want, catalog
no. 300 code number 20016 but where in the world can
I buy them?
phil

(See, Tawm? I _told_ you it was time. vbg)

Phil, Burste will reply shortly to steer you to the man who can help
you. He's in tight with those oHeeO brush guys. snicker

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Buerste November 30th 09 06:37 AM

Ohio brush company

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
[...]

As soon as we get a breather on overtime I will try to get the stuff you
need to do the website. I didn't learn procrastination, I TEACH it!

Winston November 30th 09 06:46 AM

Ohio brush company

Buerste wrote:

"the Chinese brushes we carry are of very good quantity."

(Giggle)

--Winston

Brian Lawson November 30th 09 06:51 AM

Ohio brush company

wrote:

Does anyone know how to order hand scatch brushes
from this company? I've been to their wedsite but it is
not of much use apparently. Last updated 10july2000.
I tried contacting using the link off that website but no
answer. I use the small 'toothbrush' hand brushes for
tig on aluminum and in the past have found Forney and
Weiler ones but the last from Fastenal were made in
china! Sure they work but I'd like to find USA brushes.
Ohio brush looks like they have what I want, catalog
no. 300 code number 20016 but where in the world can
I buy them?
phil

Hey Phil,

If you haven't got him yet, try Tom at both these emails.

Ohio Brush is in the Cleveland, Ohio area.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Tim Wescott November 30th 09 08:06 AM

Ohio brush company

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:46:30 -0800, Winston wrote:

Buerste wrote:

"the Chinese brushes we carry are of very good quantity."

(Giggle)

You can get good quality stuff out of China. You can get astoundingly
_bad_ quality stuff out of China, too.

It depends on how well and how closely you ride the suppliers -- they'll
send the lowest quality stuff they can get away with.

If the Chinese took pride in their work we'd be in a lot sorrier shape as
a manufacturing country ('we' being damn near any English-speaking
country). So don't laugh too loud.

--
www.wescottdesign.com

Buerste November 30th 09 08:29 AM

Ohio brush company

Buerste wrote:

"the Chinese brushes we carry are of very good quantity."

(Giggle)

You can get good quality stuff out of China. You can get astoundingly
_bad_ quality stuff out of China, too.

It depends on how well and how closely you ride the suppliers -- they'll
send the lowest quality stuff they can get away with.

If the Chinese took pride in their work we'd be in a lot sorrier shape as
a manufacturing country ('we' being damn near any English-speaking
country). So don't laugh too loud.

--
www.wescottdesign.com

The Chinese will make exactly what the customer specifies. As a for
instance, I could have the Chinese manufacturer quote on this brush to have
302 Stainless alloy with "X" tensile and ""Y" hardness and "Z" roundness and
"A" surface finish. Each hole to have between 35 and 40 wires set with
staple wire having it's own set of specs into wood or plastic handles having
it's own set of specs to a depth of such-and-such +/- such-and-such, with a
pull-out force of such-and-such, packaged in "A" quantity in a box of
such-and-such dimensions made from "B" material thickness and crush
strength, etc, etc, etc, You get the picture. OR I could RFQ on the
cheapest brush possible with general specs.

The Chinese don't care, they will make whatever you want to pay for. They
don't make their own machines, they buy them from Germany, Italy, Belgium
and the USA. Those machines don't care what material is put in them. There
isn't much demand for high quality from China so US manufacturers have the
edge in the high-end market. Some Chinese stuff is DAMN good but it's pricy
too. The ones I buy are very good in their price range.

Buerste November 30th 09 08:31 AM

Ohio brush company

wrote:

Does anyone know how to order hand scatch brushes
from this company? I've been to their wedsite but it is
not of much use apparently. Last updated 10july2000.
I tried contacting using the link off that website but no
answer. I use the small 'toothbrush' hand brushes for
tig on aluminum and in the past have found Forney and
Weiler ones but the last from Fastenal were made in
china! Sure they work but I'd like to find USA brushes.
Ohio brush looks like they have what I want, catalog
no. 300 code number 20016 but where in the world can
I buy them?
phil

Hey Phil,

If you haven't got him yet, try Tom at both these emails.

Ohio Brush is in the Cleveland, Ohio area.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Those are both fake e-mails after I received 10,000 e-mails per day from
people that disagree with me.

Gunner Asch[_5_] November 30th 09 09:54 AM

Ohio brush company

wrote:

Buerste wrote:

"the Chinese brushes we carry are of very good quantity."

(Giggle)

--Winston

They actually are very good quality. Ive used them. Better than Harbor
Freight too.

But the US made ones are farking fantastic.

Tawm makes very good brushes indeed.

Order some of their 2- 3" cup brushes and put em on your 4 1/2" angle
grinder. They last 4:1 over the regular ones when derusting metal..at
least 4:1

Put a 4" on your big angle grinder and derust a farking battle ship. All
of it.

And Ive had the same 6" Fine steel wheel brush on one of my grinders
for...hum....5 yrs now..and its now a 5.5" steel brush and has derusted
and deburred literally THOUSANDS of rusty tools, etc etc.

Really really good **** Maynard.

Gunner

Gunner Asch[_5_] November 30th 09 09:56 AM

Ohio brush company

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 01:37:54 -0500, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Yah know..you can have Dual websites on the same server....one for
commercial accounts, one for sales.

Its not a big brainer. Larry should be able to do it in a snap.

Hell..you can even link to the existing photos and pictures and put
different Stuff with em.

Gunner

Pete Keillor November 30th 09 11:53 AM

Ohio brush company

wrote:

[...]

Let us know when you're ready to go retail. I'm interested, but I
need a few, or a metalworking hobby assortment, not a box of 100.
Thanks.

Pete Keillor

Karl Townsend November 30th 09 12:20 PM

Ohio brush company

You bring up an interesting point. I DO believe that we could do retail
sales successfully and we have discussed how to formulate a plan to do
that but it hasn't been a high priority. If you have any suggestions that
you would like to share please send them to me at the address that you
used.

Tom Gardner

I'm in a totally different business but I will say be careful here. We
delved into shipping small quantities of apples for a while. There a LOT
more labor here than you realize. AND high shipping costs made it a poor
deal for the customer. My lesson here was: stick with your priorities, don't
try to do all things for all people.

If you could do something like internet orders only, ship one day a week,
use only USPS priority mail packaging, have web site compute bill, etc. Then
just maybe. Most likely you take your best person that should be doing
something more important to baby sit this little monster.

Karl

Spehro Pefhany November 30th 09 01:33 PM

Ohio brush company

Buerste wrote:

[...]

A book worth reading for those of us doing business over the
_Poorly Made in China_. See: "Quality Fade"

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Stuart Wheaton November 30th 09 01:45 PM

Ohio brush company

Buerste wrote:

"the Chinese brushes we carry are of very good quantity."

(Giggle)

You can get good quality stuff out of China. You can get astoundingly
_bad_ quality stuff out of China, too.

It depends on how well and how closely you ride the suppliers -- they'll
send the lowest quality stuff they can get away with.

If the Chinese took pride in their work we'd be in a lot sorrier shape as
a manufacturing country ('we' being damn near any English-speaking
country). So don't laugh too loud.

One could also say that if the American worker had taken pride in his
job (and I don't care if you are Union or not, you can care about your
own work) that the American manufacturing sector could not have been so
easily shipped to the third world. Once US workers were putting out 3rd
world quality at first world prices, the die was cast.

People didn't start buying Honda and Toyota because they liked
supporting Japan, they bought thenm because they were better quality,
more efficient, and cheaper.

Ignoramus2298 November 30th 09 01:58 PM

Ohio brush company

There is a world of difference between cheap brushes (objects made to
look like wire brushes) and good brushes.

I have a four inch stiff knotted cup brush on my angle grinder, it is
in its third year of life and is not showing much wear.

The previous one failed after 3-4 uses.

I would like to know what exactly is the difference in manufacturing
them.

Stormin Mormon November 30th 09 03:47 PM

Ohio brush company

I was thinking that. "drywall brushes, number one!"

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Winston November 30th 09 04:05 PM

Ohio brush company

Buerste wrote:

"the Chinese brushes we carry are of very good quantity."

(Giggle)

You can get good quality stuff out of China. You can get astoundingly
_bad_ quality stuff out of China, too.

Yup. I haven't paid for any good quality stuff from China but
the medium quality stuff has suited my purposes just fine and
has been worth the money. I've also paid top dollar for crap
made in China (but I don't buy Sears electric drills any more.)

It depends on how well and how closely you ride the suppliers -- they'll
send the lowest quality stuff they can get away with.

The lowest quality you are willing to pay for, yes?

If the Chinese took pride in their work we'd be in a lot sorrier shape as
a manufacturing country ('we' being damn near any English-speaking
country).

As others have said, you get what you pay for.
That is a worldwide phenomenon and has nothing to do with Pride.

Before the most recent economic bloodbath, I took great Pride in doing
an excellent job for my employer. 'An excellent job' was not required
or desired, though. It was considered threatening, apparently.
Who knew?

So don't laugh too loud.

I was amused by Tawm's Freudian slip. I knew he meant to say
'very good quality' but the phrase 'very good quantity' made me giggle.

The Sleeping Giant is awake and just had his first cup of coffee.
I don't find that funny in the least.

--Winston

Wild_Bill November 30th 09 05:01 PM

Ohio brush company

When just 1 or 2 brushes will help get the job finished, KD Tools #2309 may
be available at an auto parts store.
The KD brushes are made in the USA (at least recently), with ss bristles and
a very durable hardwood handle, about $5.50 each, mounted on a blister card.

The local autobody supplies dealer has had them regularly for a number of
years. I generally always buy 1 or more when I'm there, because if products
aren't selling, many places will stop stocking them.

They're great for a lot of other purposes (soldering, cleaning files etc),
so they're handy to have around. I try to leave at least one new one in the
package for aluminum work (not contaminated).

--
WB
metalworking projects

Jon Anderson November 30th 09 05:15 PM

Ohio brush company

Buerste wrote:

You bring up an interesting point. I DO believe that we could do retail
sales successfully and we have discussed how to formulate a plan to do
that but it hasn't been a high priority. If you have any suggestions
that you would like to share please send them to me at the address that
you used.

I believe you could do well with a good internet site, and hope such an
effort works it's way up the priority ladder.

Jon

Tim Wescott November 30th 09 05:44 PM

Ohio brush company

Buerste wrote:

[...]

The little bit of direct experience that I have, backed up in the main by
friends and acquaintances who are responsible for getting quality parts
out of China, is that you still have to ride them. Like any other
supplier the quality of the parts you get will slowly go down until you
start to bitch, at which point it will (hopefully) go up.

It's just that the definition of "slowly" varies by company and country.

--
www.wescottdesign.com

Ignoramus2298 November 30th 09 06:00 PM

Ohio brush company

On 2009-11-30, Jon Anderson wrote:
Buerste wrote:

You bring up an interesting point. I DO believe that we could do retail
sales successfully and we have discussed how to formulate a plan to do
that but it hasn't been a high priority. If you have any suggestions
that you would like to share please send them to me at the address that
you used.

I believe you could do well with a good internet site, and hope such an
effort works it's way up the priority ladder.

I am with Karl here and I think that retail selling will be a very
expensive distraction.

Bruce L. Bergman[_2_] November 30th 09 09:35 PM

Ohio brush company

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 05:53:01 -0600, Pete Keillor
wrote:

Let us know when you're ready to go retail. I'm interested, but I
need a few, or a metalworking hobby assortment, not a box of 100.
Thanks.

The assortment idea is good, but if they are buying direct from the
manufacturer they should expect to stock up a bit to get the good
'trade' prices. If they want ONE Piece, send them to a retailer.

And tradesmen use their specialized products more than the average
hobbyist - I could go through a pack of ten "stainless toothbrushes"
in a reasonable period, because I use them whenever I work with any
aluminum wire.

(As it is now, it's a pain to find the perfect sized ones, or you
have to buy a 3-pack with a brass and a steel that get thrown away. So
I use them till they fall apart, bristles all bent back...)

Make a reasonable quantity small pack like three to ten per style
for the scratch and scrub and sweep products, and stick with it.

For instance, if your hundred pack hand brushes are machine packaged
in cartons by making ten layers of ten in a 18X18X18 carton seperated
by cardboard buffer sheets, order the same sized cartons but only one
layer deep - 18x18x2.

Then all you have to modify on the packing line is pull and tape the
box every pick, rather than 9 sheets of seperator cardboard and then
pick. And then lower the same box sealing machine to flip the flaps
and tape/staple closed a short box of the same LxW dimensions.

Selling singles from open boxes can be done, but picking and packing
and inventory management will drive you mad - unless you want to hire
a kid or a retiree to handle it. You want to just grab the little
box, slap on a label, and drop it into the "UPS Out" bin.

-- Bruce --

Phil Kangas[_3_] November 30th 09 11:28 PM

Ohio brush company

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

I can see now how retail can be a royal goatf..k to deal
with..;))
I'd be tickled pink to find USA brushes at the local
Fastenal.
Forney and Weiler are made in Mexico, at least the ones I
have
now are anyway. Several years ago I got some from Northen
Hydraulics and they were the absolute worst! I declared them
government certified safe for unsupervised tooth brushing by
young children! The wires bent and stayed bent on the palm
of
my hand! Silky soft firewood.......:((
phil

Buerste December 1st 09 01:40 AM

Ohio brush company

wrote:

[...]

The trouble is that to do web/retail sales the orders are very small and we
don't do small orders. we would have to build a whole new system.

Did you get my email about FFL?

Buerste December 1st 09 01:58 AM

Ohio brush company

"Ignoramus2298" wrote in message
There is a world of difference between cheap brushes (objects made to
look like wire brushes) and good brushes.

I have a four inch stiff knotted cup brush on my angle grinder, it is
in its third year of life and is not showing much wear.

The previous one failed after 3-4 uses.

I would like to know what exactly is the difference in manufacturing
them.

There are some differences in methodology but the wire is the big
difference. Imports use wire that I could buy for $0.50/lb I use wire that
costs $6 to $9/lb. The alloy and temper are very specific to the brush
being made. I use different wire for 4" knot cups than for 6" knot cups,
otherwise it would fracture or wear wrong and not cut correctly.

Ignoramus2298 December 1st 09 03:36 AM

Ohio brush company

On 2009-12-01, Buerste wrote:

"Ignoramus2298" wrote in message
There is a world of difference between cheap brushes (objects made to
look like wire brushes) and good brushes.

I have a four inch stiff knotted cup brush on my angle grinder, it is
in its third year of life and is not showing much wear.

The previous one failed after 3-4 uses.

I would like to know what exactly is the difference in manufacturing
them.

There are some differences in methodology but the wire is the big
difference. Imports use wire that I could buy for $0.50/lb I use wire that
costs $6 to $9/lb. The alloy and temper are very specific to the brush
being made. I use different wire for 4" knot cups than for 6" knot cups,
otherwise it would fracture or wear wrong and not cut correctly.

So, what is the difference between those wire types? Alloy ingredients?

Buerste December 1st 09 04:11 AM

Ohio brush company

On 2009-12-01, Buerste wrote:

"Ignoramus2298" wrote in message
There is a world of difference between cheap brushes (objects made to
look like wire brushes) and good brushes.

I have a four inch stiff knotted cup brush on my angle grinder, it is
in its third year of life and is not showing much wear.

The previous one failed after 3-4 uses.

I would like to know what exactly is the difference in manufacturing
them.

There are some differences in methodology but the wire is the big
difference. Imports use wire that I could buy for $0.50/lb I use wire
that
costs $6 to $9/lb. The alloy and temper are very specific to the brush
being made. I use different wire for 4" knot cups than for 6" knot cups,
otherwise it would fracture or wear wrong and not cut correctly.

So, what is the difference between those wire types? Alloy ingredients?

A lot of wire that ends up in import brushes comes from the tire industry.
When they make steel belts they use 20 to 50 spools of wire at a time. When
the first spool runs out they scrap all the rest. Otherwise, the stoppages
to change each spool as it runs out would kill production. This scrap goes
into the cheap brush industry. Often it is brass plated. It's a hard-drawn
steel rather than oil tempered alloy. I use some hard-drawn but it's made
to different specs just for brush wire. Some foreign manufacturers make
good stuff but like American made good stuff, it's just not available to
consumers and is sold for professional use at a much higher cost. Not too
many people understand the difference between a $5 brush and a $25
brush...they look the same.

Ignoramus2298 December 1st 09 04:43 AM

Ohio brush company

On 2009-12-01, Buerste wrote:
A lot of wire that ends up in import brushes comes from the tire industry.
When they make steel belts they use 20 to 50 spools of wire at a time. When
the first spool runs out they scrap all the rest. Otherwise, the stoppages
to change each spool as it runs out would kill production. This scrap goes
into the cheap brush industry. Often it is brass plated. It's a hard-drawn
steel rather than oil tempered alloy. I use some hard-drawn but it's made
to different specs just for brush wire. Some foreign manufacturers make
good stuff but like American made good stuff, it's just not available to
consumers and is sold for professional use at a much higher cost. Not too
many people understand the difference between a $5 brush and a $25
brush...they look the same.

Thanks Tom. I did not understand the difference until I bought the
expensive one from McMaster-Carr. That one is made by Weiler.

Larry Jaques December 1st 09 05:51 AM

Ohio brush company

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:15:12 -0800, the infamous Jon Anderson
scrawled the following:

Buerste wrote:

You bring up an interesting point. I DO believe that we could do retail
sales successfully and we have discussed how to formulate a plan to do
that but it hasn't been a high priority. If you have any suggestions
that you would like to share please send them to me at the address that
you used.

I believe you could do well with a good internet site, and hope such an
effort works it's way up the priority ladder.

Let me echo that. ;)
(Sincerely)

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Gunner Asch[_5_] December 1st 09 06:36 AM

Ohio brush company

wrote:

[...]

Indeed. Ive been following the thread closely.

Did you get my email about FFL?

Did you get my lengthy response?

Gunner

Buerste December 1st 09 09:25 AM

Ohio brush company

On 2009-12-01, Buerste wrote:
[...]

Carl Weiler is so anal he inspects items on the shelf to make sure the
labels are perfectly straight. They are at least 20 times my size and
tolerate NO small orders or even direct contact with the plant. But they do
have application engineers for their customers to maximize their operation.
They will refer people to their dealer network. A class act! ...except
they will slit your throat in a millisecond to steal a customer.

All of the American manufacturers buy wire from the same domestic suppliers
for the good stuff. That's why if you get a Weiler, Pferd-Milwaukee, Osborn
or Ohio, the brushes use the same or similar wire and will perform about the
same. The real trick is matching the right brush with the right wire
diameter, alloy and temper, at the right RPM, the right pressure, to the
application. Well, I know you have already learned that!

Buerste December 1st 09 09:35 AM

Ohio brush company

Buerste wrote:

You bring up an interesting point. I DO believe that we could do retail
sales successfully and we have discussed how to formulate a plan to do
that but it hasn't been a high priority. If you have any suggestions
that you would like to share please send them to me at the address that
you used.

I believe you could do well with a good internet site, and hope such an
effort works it's way up the priority ladder.

Let me echo that. ;)
(Sincerely)

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

We want to redo the existing site and start a new business with a new name
and all. Unfortunately, we don't have "Romantic" products. Sister Pat has
an MBA in Marketing so she has to develop the business plan. I think we
need a number of "Me-To" items that will be symbiotic with our products.
The Food Service market is a ****-load bigger than industrial or home-shop.
And, 80% of my products go into Food Service. If it was up to me, I would
abandon the hardware market entirely. We'll see, as soon as we catch up. I
do feel guilty being so stuffed in this economy, I know people are
hurting...but, they STILL go out to eat! Go figure.

Buerste December 1st 09 09:39 AM

Ohio brush company

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Did you get my lengthy response?

Gunner

Guess not, please resend.

Ignoramus11104 December 1st 09 01:51 PM

Ohio brush company

On 2009-12-01, Buerste wrote:
Carl Weiler is so anal he inspects items on the shelf to make sure the
labels are perfectly straight. They are at least 20 times my size and
tolerate NO small orders or even direct contact with the plant. But they do
have application engineers for their customers to maximize their operation.
They will refer people to their dealer network. A class act! ...except
they will slit your throat in a millisecond to steal a customer.

All of the American manufacturers buy wire from the same domestic suppliers
for the good stuff. That's why if you get a Weiler, Pferd-Milwaukee, Osborn
or Ohio, the brushes use the same or similar wire and will perform about the
same. The real trick is matching the right brush with the right wire
diameter, alloy and temper, at the right RPM, the right pressure, to the
application. Well, I know you have already learned that!

OK, good to know. The difference between good and bad brushes is night
and day.

I remember how you explained that a brush will last longer on a 1 HP,
3450 RPM motor than on a 1/2 HP 1740 RPM motor, that was a revelation.
(and an advice that worked great for me).

Larry Jaques December 1st 09 10:36 PM

Ohio brush company

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:40:50 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

wrote:

[...]

Most of my clients teach it. DAMHIKT. OK, I'm going back to sleep.

Yah know..you can have Dual websites on the same server....one for
commercial accounts, one for sales.

Its not a big brainer. Larry should be able to do it in a snap.

Hell..you can even link to the existing photos and pictures and put
different Stuff with em.

Gunner

The trouble is that to do web/retail sales the orders are very small and we
don't do small orders. we would have to build a whole new system.

You need a highly paid (hah!) outside salesman to handle that for you,
sir. (raises hand)

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.