Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT I usually lose but I always enjoy it

Mary is going to have lunch with her friend Jan tomorrow so I was
teasing her about her once again going out with her phancy phriends
for a posh lunch while leaving me to fend for myself. She said,
"there's a crust of stale bread for you on the counter."

"Yeah, I saw that. You sliced it on the bias in both directions;
what was once a loaf now looks like a wedge."

"My slices today were just fine."

"I'll bet. Good thing you don't do circumcisions! Your victim would
be peeing on the leg of the hapless gent next to him."

"I see nothing bad in that if they're democrats!"

Wingers Lose Again RBnDFW Metalworking 0 November 5th 09 09:10 PM
You may enjoy these... Gunner Asch[_3_] Metalworking 1 December 31st 07 01:25 PM
Enjoy this SiteJokes Home Repair 0 February 18th 07 04:35 AM
you'll enjoy this [email protected] Home Repair 4 May 14th 05 01:55 AM