Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default OT I usually lose but I always enjoy it

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
Mary is going to have lunch with her friend Jan tomorrow so I was
teasing her about her once again going out with her phancy phriends
for a posh lunch while leaving me to fend for myself. She said,
"there's a crust of stale bread for you on the counter."

"Yeah, I saw that. You sliced it on the bias in both directions;
what was once a loaf now looks like a wedge."

"My slices today were just fine."

"I'll bet. Good thing you don't do circumcisions! Your victim would
be peeing on the leg of the hapless gent next to him."

"I see nothing bad in that if they're democrats!"

Time to take lunch into you own hands! Just how many pots, pans,
spatulas and mixing bowls can you leave dirty in the sink and on the
counter? (Just for effect, you'll have to clean-up a bit later.)

Don better be careful with that. That lady can handle a pistol. Bet she
packs a punch with other weapons as well. She might just get a home
defibulator unit and give Don an extra jolt or two. VBG

Me, I just starve if my better half don't take care of me. She hates to
see me suffer so there is allways plenty of good food around. if you've
seen a pic of me, you could tell I don't suffer much.

Karl

I just hope somebody else will try it, I sure won't!