Default you'll enjoy this

I'm sure you all can relate.

Mounting one of those hose holders. Didn't want to nail it into the siding
so I cut a 2x4 to size to wedge it firmly between some exterior trim 2x that
runs vertically up the front of the house.

Got the length just right with a bit of an angle on one end so it could
nicely wedge in there. Beveled the front so it will shed water and put a
slight bevel on the back too.

Was about to put a few kerfs in the back just to make sure water wouldn't
get caught behind it and the phone rang. Went to answer it blah blah blah
went back to work. Had completely lost my train of thought and on the next
cut I watched in dismay as rather than put a 1/4 in kerf in the board I
neatly sawed off the end.

Just finished redoing and mounting it and it looks nice. Painted it same
color as the siding and it just looks like the hose is sort of floating
there. Didn't need to use a single fastener to mount it.

hrm.. just noticed it is Friday the 13th... that must have been it! it
musta!

cheers
ml
longshot

someone smoked a fatty while he answered the phone. )

[...]

kinda like putting the milk in the cupboard and the coffee in the
fridge. everyones been there -

Enjoy high quality long distance Internet Phone calls at incredible rates John Electronics Repair 0 May 18th 05 12:36 PM
Funny story about repair [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 20th 04 03:35 AM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes? Tommy & Megan Price Home Repair 141 August 9th 04 07:57 AM