Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS or swap: *huge* metalcutting bandsaw, 40 inch throat, 1700 lbs,in north central florida

bubba bought a biggie. WAY TOO biggie, matter of fact.

model "enco 1000" made in taiwan. 2hp motor, infinitely variable speed,
230 volt three phase, table tilts (all four ways: forward, back, left
and right). has blade WELDER and annealer, too. grinds the blade too, is
my understanding. and an 'air puffer' that blows the chips off your cut
line. it's all there. it's dusty. it needs four new tires, and a general
cleanup. it weighs 1700 lbs

NOT stored at my location, but I *am* the owner. will provide any type
receipt or bill of sale you want. can 'probably' load the thing up for
you (inquire first). no asking price, it must go, I'm not insane though.

prefer to sell outright, but will also 'partial swap' for stuff on my
wants list (or maybe other stuff). might even swap it outright for
something of extreme grooviness.

spec's online, photos online, 'comparable' saw pix with spec's online,
movie of it online, see it in ALL its glory he

http://machines.netai.net/bandsaw_40_inch_cheap/

e-mail links on site, bottom center of every page

thanks,

dave

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 17:09:35 -0500, dave
wrote:

[...]

Where are you located?

And your website is "under review"...no pictures are available.

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news
wrote:

[...]

north central florida

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

ATP* wrote:

Gunner Aschwrote:

Where are you located?

north central florida

'North Central Florida' covers over 25% of the state but his IP
address resolves to Gainesville. No telling how accurate that is, since
it is assigned to Cox Cable. My IP address shows me about a two hour
drive from where I live.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell (and others) wrote:
ATP* wrote:
Gunner Aschwrote:
Where are you located?

north central florida

whoa! I'm in gainesville, however the saw is in alachua florida. site
says so (who would've expected to post a site, test it as working and
answering, *then* have it 'go down' an hour later with that 'under
review' nuisance. brand new host today, 1st site posted there. these
'free site hosts' can be *QUITE* the huge nuisance, and always for some
totally Unexpected reason...

meanwhile, here's an ALTERNATE location: same exact site, on a different
host (also tested working, as of time of this post)

http://machines.2x.nu/bandsaw_40_inch_cheap/

direct e-mail reply links on the bottom of -each- page on the site,
along with links to the bandsaw movie, and other stuff...

sorry, guys, thanks,

dave

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Damn. Sigh

Nice looking saw. Be nice to have in the shop.

Damn........sigh......

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

ATP* wrote:

north central florida

Damn. Sigh

Nice looking saw. Be nice to have in the shop.

Damn........sigh......

Yes. It's a little over 60 miles from me, but I'm sure it's not in my
budget.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 15:50:41 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

ATP* wrote:

north central florida

Damn. Sigh

Nice looking saw. Be nice to have in the shop.

Damn........sigh......

Yes. It's a little over 60 miles from me, but I'm sure it's not in my
budget.

I wonder if he would donate it and take the credit on his taxes?

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

update:

bandsaw sale now includes bonus pair of shoes:
(see last three pix)

http://machines.freehostia.com/shoes_3_pair/

ok, thanks :-)

dave