Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS or swap: *huge* metalcutting bandsaw, 40 inch throat, 1700 lbs, in north central florida

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 17:09:35 -0500, dave
wrote:

bubba bought a biggie. WAY TOO biggie, matter of fact.

model "enco 1000" made in taiwan. 2hp motor, infinitely variable speed,
230 volt three phase, table tilts (all four ways: forward, back, left
and right). has blade WELDER and annealer, too. grinds the blade too, is
my understanding. and an 'air puffer' that blows the chips off your cut
line. it's all there. it's dusty. it needs four new tires, and a general
cleanup. it weighs 1700 lbs

NOT stored at my location, but I *am* the owner. will provide any type
receipt or bill of sale you want. can 'probably' load the thing up for
you (inquire first). no asking price, it must go, I'm not insane though.

prefer to sell outright, but will also 'partial swap' for stuff on my
wants list (or maybe other stuff). might even swap it outright for
something of extreme grooviness.

spec's online, photos online, 'comparable' saw pix with spec's online,
movie of it online, see it in ALL its glory he

http://machines.netai.net/bandsaw_40_inch_cheap/

e-mail links on site, bottom center of every page

thanks,

dave

Where are you located?

And your website is "under review"...no pictures are available.

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."