Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS or swap: *huge* metalcutting bandsaw, 40 inch throat, 1700 lbs, in north central florida

On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 15:50:41 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

ATP* wrote:

north central florida

Damn. Sigh

Nice looking saw. Be nice to have in the shop.

Damn........sigh......

Yes. It's a little over 60 miles from me, but I'm sure it's not in my
budget.

I wonder if he would donate it and take the credit on his taxes?

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."