Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bushvilles starting to pop up across the country

RCM only

On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 11:12:59 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 07:13:22 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod
wrote:

BWAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!! You and what army!! We’re in charge now, just eat
your **** sandwich and pretend you’re GI Joe.

Hummm...15 million (10% of the actual number of gun owners) people..the
same percentage that kicked British ass in the Revolutionary war might
have something to say..and do..about that "we're in charge now" thingy.

My neighbor is wondering how the military would react to the
revolution. I'm hoping that most of them will remember the third word
in the phrase "foreign and domestic" they vowed to uphold in their
oath of enlistment.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joini...thofenlist.htm

Say..how IS that Hopey-changey thingy working out for you fellows?

Does the term "****tin' bricks" mean anything to you? vbg

--
Reading well is one of the great pleasures that solitude can afford you.
-- Harold Bloom, O Magazine, April 2003
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

BWAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!! You and what army!! We’re in charge now, just eat
your **** sandwich and pretend you’re GI Joe.

Hummm...15 million (10% of the actual number of gun owners) people..the
same percentage that kicked British ass in the Revolutionary war might
have something to say..and do..about that "we're in charge now" thingy.

My neighbor is wondering how the military would react to the
revolution. I'm hoping that most of them will remember the third word
in the phrase "foreign and domestic" they vowed to uphold in their
oath of enlistment.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joini...thofenlist.htm

Id say that the military would sit in their barracks and wait for the
Great Cull to be over.

Even if they went on the street...who are they going to harrass? Who
are they going to arrest? What sort of job could they actually do?

Say..how IS that Hopey-changey thingy working out for you fellows?

Does the term "****tin' bricks" mean anything to you? vbg

Chuckle..indeed

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

O'boovervilles starting to pop up across the country SteveB[_9_] Metalworking 2 September 30th 09 09:14 PM
oil country lathes lathes Metalworking 2 November 22nd 07 07:23 PM
oil country lathe lathes Metalworking 18 October 7th 07 11:35 AM
The state of our country [email protected] Home Repair 44 June 4th 06 03:52 PM
Unions are killing this country! Jeff Wisnia Home Repair 13 December 9th 04 02:45 PM