Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metal Related - but barely

Greetings and Salutations

I got an email from an engineer friend of mine. He got a contact
from San Diego for some Engineering work. Interpreting Boeing
Drawings. Old Boeing drawings. Would you believe Boeing 707 kind
old?

Doesn't matter - all I have to do is read these very tiny letters
on the copies and find the -9 model parts, and the dimensions, and
contours. That's all. It isn't machining parts, but ... Eh, its a
living, gives me something to do, keeps me off the streets at night.

tschus
pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 14:26:24 -0700, pyotr filipivich wrote:

Greetings and Salutations

I got an email from an engineer friend of mine. He got a contact
from San Diego for some Engineering work. Interpreting Boeing Drawings.
Old Boeing drawings. Would you believe Boeing 707 kind old?

Doesn't matter - all I have to do is read these very tiny letters
on the copies and find the -9 model parts, and the dimensions, and
contours. That's all. It isn't machining parts, but ... Eh, its a
living, gives me something to do, keeps me off the streets at night.

Any port in a storm...

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Greetings and Salutations

I got an email from an engineer friend of mine. He got a contact
from San Diego for some Engineering work. Interpreting Boeing
Drawings. Old Boeing drawings. Would you believe Boeing 707 kind
old?

Doesn't matter - all I have to do is read these very tiny letters
on the copies and find the -9 model parts, and the dimensions, and
contours. That's all. It isn't machining parts, but ... Eh, its a
living, gives me something to do, keeps me off the streets at night.

Got good glasses and a few cases of chow and you are golden.

tschus
pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on
or about Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:22:03 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
wrote:

Greetings and Salutations

I got an email from an engineer friend of mine. He got a contact
from San Diego for some Engineering work. Interpreting Boeing
Drawings. Old Boeing drawings. Would you believe Boeing 707 kind
old?

Doesn't matter - all I have to do is read these very tiny letters
on the copies and find the -9 model parts, and the dimensions, and
contours. That's all. It isn't machining parts, but ... Eh, its a
living, gives me something to do, keeps me off the streets at night.

Got good glasses and a few cases of chow and you are golden.

Or find the imaging software somewhere else (one has to wonder
about the implications when a site "redstone.army.mil" keeps
crashing.) Hey, I can read this.

Yeah, now I have no excuses.
-
pyotr filipivich