Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hilarious metal related video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPDLX0koXFs

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gratifying to see an ugly POS come to it's just desserts.

Bob Swinney
"Ignoramus2885" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPDLX0koXFs

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Joe is offline

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:17:14 -0600, Ignoramus2885
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPDLX0koXFs

Beetles are child's play. I want to see a Hummer shredded, while its yuppie
dirtbag owner has an apoplectic fit!

Joe
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPDLX0koXFs

Beetles are child's play. I want to see a Hummer shredded, while its
yuppie
dirtbag owner has an apoplectic fit!

Joe

Oh heck, throw in a rock crusher plate in the shredder!

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:59:14 -0600, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Gratifying to see an ugly POS come to it's just desserts.

Bob Swinney

I hope you meant the owner.

I had several VW bugs. They were amazingly functional vehicles. We
went bobsledding in my VW during winter in the Keewenaw peninsula of
Michigan, 300+ inches of snow in a winter. Drove it thru many U.P.
blizzards going back and forth between Houghton and Ypsi (600 miles).

I drove my bug on tank trails at Fort Lewis, WN. The "new" M151A1
Jeep had trouble with some of those, not the VW. (The "old" M38A1
had no trouble at all.) The VW did not have 4WD. It didn't need it. It
did have good road clearance, 15" wheels and a smooth pan beneath, and
it didn't weigh much. I was never ever stuck for more than a few
minutes and rarely that. Its significant oversteer made it that much
more fun to drive on ice, snow and loose gravel. Think 4-wheel drift
at 30 mph. They were great fun!

I don't have a VW anymore but we do have a nostalgic Jeep. It was
Bernie's Jeep, Mary's dad. A CJ, indistguishable from an M38A1 except
that he'd fitted it with a Pontiac V-6 engine.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:
... We
went bobsledding in my VW ...

So, you took off the wheels & just let it slide on its pan? Sounds like
fun. BG

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:03:10 -0500, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:
... We
went bobsledding in my VW ...

So, you took off the wheels & just let it slide on its pan? Sounds like
fun. BG

Bob

No need to remove wheels. Deep fluffy snow is easy to find in the
Keewenaw. Some houses up around Calumet have porches on the second
floor, useful only during winter. Not kidding!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:
... We
went bobsledding in my VW ...

So, you took off the wheels & just let it slide on its pan? Sounds like
fun. BG

Bob

No need to remove wheels. Deep fluffy snow is easy to find in the
Keewenaw. Some houses up around Calumet have porches on the second
floor, useful only during winter. Not kidding!

I guess I've told you about my experience hunting snowshoe rabbits in
January, just south of Copper Harbor, wearing snowshoes myself and hunting
them among some small evergreens. I visited the same place in the early
summer and it turns out they were very *tall* evergreens. g

The snow up there can be unbelievable.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don sez: "I hope you meant the owner. . . ."

Jeeze, Don, nope not really. But I did kinda wonder what the clown driving that POS and the OP had
in common.

Bob Swinney