Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metal Related - but barely

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 14:26:24 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Greetings and Salutations

I got an email from an engineer friend of mine. He got a contact
from San Diego for some Engineering work. Interpreting Boeing
Drawings. Old Boeing drawings. Would you believe Boeing 707 kind
old?

Doesn't matter - all I have to do is read these very tiny letters
on the copies and find the -9 model parts, and the dimensions, and
contours. That's all. It isn't machining parts, but ... Eh, its a
living, gives me something to do, keeps me off the streets at night.

Got good glasses and a few cases of chow and you are golden.

tschus
pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.