Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default There IS hope

Bridgette Bardot is 75 today. I'd try it.

Steve

--
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson -

So, how's that change and hope working for you?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Sophia Loren is hotter and also 75.

The only thing that would keep those boobs up at her age is some serious
structural engineering. I suspect Warren trusses. d8-)

I saw an article on Drudge a few days ago, she looked hot and Brigette looked like a dog.
Of course I still have the hots for Sally Fields, crinkles and all.

Wes
--

Someone please resolve for me the dichotomy of 'ignorance of the law is no defense'
with congress critters telling me they don't read the
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
bw bw is offline

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Sophia Loren is hotter and also 75.

The only thing that would keep those boobs up at her age is some serious
structural engineering. I suspect Warren trusses. d8-)

I saw an article on Drudge a few days ago, she looked hot and Brigette
looked like a dog.
Of course I still have the hots for Sally Fields, crinkles and all.

She's ok, but her voice was a turn-off for me. For well preserved 70 plus
how about Dawn Wells??
http://www.starpulse.com/Actresses/W...awn/Biography/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Someone please resolve for me the dichotomy of 'ignorance of the law is no defense'
with congress critters telling me they don't read the
bills because you need a team of lawyers to understand it.

To whom do I attribute this???
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

Of course I still have the hots for Sally Fields, crinkles and all.

Yep, same here. Ever since 'The Flying Nun'. Boy, that dates me....G

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:05:40 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

Bridgette Bardot is 75 today. I'd try it.

Steve

At 55..she was frigging Marvelous!!!!!!.

Dont ask. VBG

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

Someone please resolve for me the dichotomy of 'ignorance of the law is no defense'
with congress critters telling me they don't read the
bills because you need a team of lawyers to understand it.

To whom do I attribute this???

It is from my head based on my thoughts on the lady that was busted for buying too much
cold medicine recently.
http://www.tribstar.com/local/local_...246225916.html

Coupled with paraphrasing John Conyers on reading the health care bill.
http://www.cnsnews.com/Public/Conten...x?rsrcid=51610

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 05:25:53 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

cavelamb wrote:

Someone please resolve for me the dichotomy of 'ignorance of the law is no defense'
with congress critters telling me they don't read the
bills because you need a team of lawyers to understand it.

To whom do I attribute this???

It is from my head based on my thoughts on the lady that was busted for buying too much
cold medicine recently.
http://www.tribstar.com/local/local_...246225916.html

Man, what a total crock of **** that was. She's out the bail money
and has to pay the court costs, warrant, etc, even though she was
entirely innocent? That's just _wrong_! She should sue the state for
the costs plus changing the law to prevent more of this happening. The
state and county are probably raking in the bucks from this happening.
I wonder how many of those 40 people they nabbed that week were
actually guilty of meth production. I'd guess zero. The criminals
need much larger quantities to make their poison.

Coupled with paraphrasing John Conyers on reading the health care bill.
http://www.cnsnews.com/Public/Conten...x?rsrcid=51610

That ******* should be censured, disbarred, and horsewhipped (not
necessarily in that order.) It's time to throw these bums OUT!

-- George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

Someone please resolve for me the dichotomy of 'ignorance of the law is no defense'
with congress critters telling me they don't read the
bills because you need a team of lawyers to understand it.

To whom do I attribute this???

It is from my head based on my thoughts on the lady that was busted for buying too much
cold medicine recently.
http://www.tribstar.com/local/local_...246225916.html

Coupled with paraphrasing John Conyers on reading the health care bill.
http://www.cnsnews.com/Public/Conten...x?rsrcid=51610

Wes

Good nuff.

Thanks, Wes

I hope Swampbug Woodworking 4 February 13th 08 03:48 PM
Any hope for this TV Roger Electronics Repair 5 December 8th 03 02:57 AM
Bob Hope Scott Cramer Home Repair 16 July 30th 03 07:28 PM
Bob Hope Traves W. Coppock Woodworking 15 July 30th 03 04:54 PM
Bob Hope Detector Home Repair 4 July 29th 03 07:31 PM