Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default There IS hope

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 05:25:53 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

cavelamb wrote:

Someone please resolve for me the dichotomy of 'ignorance of the law is no defense'
with congress critters telling me they don't read the
bills because you need a team of lawyers to understand it.

To whom do I attribute this???

It is from my head based on my thoughts on the lady that was busted for buying too much
cold medicine recently.
http://www.tribstar.com/local/local_...246225916.html

Man, what a total crock of **** that was. She's out the bail money
and has to pay the court costs, warrant, etc, even though she was
entirely innocent? That's just _wrong_! She should sue the state for
the costs plus changing the law to prevent more of this happening. The
state and county are probably raking in the bucks from this happening.
I wonder how many of those 40 people they nabbed that week were
actually guilty of meth production. I'd guess zero. The criminals
need much larger quantities to make their poison.

Coupled with paraphrasing John Conyers on reading the health care bill.
http://www.cnsnews.com/Public/Conten...x?rsrcid=51610

That ******* should be censured, disbarred, and horsewhipped (not
necessarily in that order.) It's time to throw these bums OUT!

-- George Bernard Shaw