Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New to group

I am new to this group and wondered if it was OK to post aircraft
mechanic assembly jobs?
Trying to get the word out of jobs available to those who need to know
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I am new to this group and wondered if it was OK to post aircraft
mechanic assembly jobs?
Trying to get the word out of jobs available to those who need to know

Sounds good to me. Much better than another rash of posts from cliffy.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Karl Townsend" wrote:

Sounds good to me. Much better than another rash of posts from cliffy.

Karl

Cliffy, the wondertard, my very first kill filter entry.

I wish people would trim his posts.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Karl Townsend" wrote:

Sounds good to me. Much better than another rash of posts from cliffy.

Karl

Cliffy, the wondertard, my very first kill filter entry.

I wish people would trim his posts.

Wes

I wish some of the good guys here wouldn't reply to his posts.

I hate to plonking them too.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:18:39 +0800, "Nik Rim" wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Karl Townsend" wrote:

Sounds good to me. Much better than another rash of posts from cliffy.

Karl

Cliffy, the wondertard, my very first kill filter entry.

I wish people would trim his posts.

Wes

I wish some of the good guys here wouldn't reply to his posts.

I hate to plonking them too.

Cliffy is a good **** - everyone needs a good **** every so often.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted tothis group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet. gro Electronics Repair 4 February 21st 09 01:53 AM
NEW GROUP! MOD thomas Home Repair 3 June 28th 07 07:18 PM
What's up with this group? [email protected] Home Repair 37 January 28th 07 04:27 PM