Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NEW GROUP!

Come and join my group at:

http://groups.google.com/group/club-chill/topics?start=

Just simple talk about anything!
Have fun

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article . com,
MOD thomas wrote:

Come and join my group at:

http://groups.google.com/group/club-chill/topics?start=

Just simple talk about anything!
Have fun

GOSH! THANKS! A new group on the internet, where people can go and talk
about things. That is sheer genius. How did you think of that? And to
invite a bunch of total strangers, well, that's just plain WARM of you.
Makes me tingle with joy, truth be told.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article . com,
MOD thomas wrote:

Come and join my group at:

http://groups.google.com/group/club-chill/topics?start=

Just simple talk about anything!
Have fun

GOSH! THANKS! A new group on the internet, where people can go and talk
about things. That is sheer genius. How did you think of that? And to
invite a bunch of total strangers, well, that's just plain WARM of you.
Makes me tingle with joy, truth be told.

You got to admit he is pretty smart if he is really ten years old.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

On Jun 27, 3:49 pm, MOD thomas wrote:
Come and join my group at:

http://groups.google.com/group/club-chill/topics?start=

Just simple talk about anything!
Have fun

Maybe we should all go there and talk about his spamming this

What's up with this group? [email protected] Home Repair 37 January 28th 07 04:27 PM
Thanks to the group. Staffbull UK diy 20 October 13th 06 11:30 AM
looking for group Joshuall Electronics 0 December 14th 04 09:29 PM
Fun Group [email protected] Woodworking 1 December 9th 04 02:24 AM
Does this group have a FAQ? v Home Ownership 1 October 29th 04 04:20 AM