Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PING: Robert Dee

--Found him via lengthy web search for a specific type of
tachometer, but his website is a little crude and contact/payment methods
lacking in substance. Anyone know if he's got a phone number at least??
Object of interest: http://dsgnspec.0catch.com/Tachjr.html
--Looks perfect for steam engines!

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Imagine what I could do if
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : I knew what I was doing...