Posted to alt.home.repair

Default For Robert Allison and group

Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of
work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my Husbands dreams
reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour, lacks front brakes, uses oil
lamps for headlights and features a dashboard intended to deflect
debris rather than display information.I included a picture below.
Does anyone have any idea of the value? Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/cltjy
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 07:30:27 -0800 (PST), "Gwyneð Bennetdottir"
wrote:

Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of
work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my Husbands dreams
reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour, lacks front brakes, uses oil
lamps for headlights and features a dashboard intended to deflect
debris rather than display information.I included a picture below.
Does anyone have any idea of the value? Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/xxxcrement

If you follow the link, you will be VERY sorry!

I have no idea who this person is, or why they have singled me
out for this, but thanks for the photo of yourself. I will be
able to avoid you should I meet you on the street.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:59:31 GMT, Robert Allison

wrote:

Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of
work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my Husbands dreams
reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour, lacks front brakes, uses oil
lamps for headlights and features a dashboard intended to deflect
debris rather than display information.I included a picture below.
Does anyone have any idea of the value? Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/xxxcrement

If you follow the link, you will be VERY sorry!

I have no idea who this person is, or why they have singled me
out for this, but thanks for the photo of yourself. I will be
able to avoid you should I meet you on the street.

???

Sorry, I meant to reply to the OP.

--
Robert Allison