Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default TOTUS Slips and Mr. Obama Gives Us a Bushism

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

For the Obama administration to match that stellar record, they will have to
drive the debt all the way to Twenty Eight Trillion Dollars.

I hope he fails.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

For the Obama administration to match that stellar record, they will
have to drive the debt all the way to Twenty Eight Trillion Dollars.

I hope he fails.

Yeah, me too.
I think I see a plan forming. Obama is going to bore everyone to death with
one hour prime time adresses every once in a while.
I only got through half of his speech last night and stopped watching. He
didn't finally get around to saying anything did he?

--
John R. Carroll

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Yeah, me too.
I think I see a plan forming. Obama is going to bore everyone to death with
one hour prime time adresses every once in a while.
I only got through half of his speech last night and stopped watching. He
didn't finally get around to saying anything did he?

I dozed off. Bit of hubbub about a white policeman and one of the Presidents friends.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Yeah, me too.
I think I see a plan forming. Obama is going to bore everyone to
death with one hour prime time adresses every once in a while.
I only got through half of his speech last night and stopped
watching. He didn't finally get around to saying anything did he?

I dozed off. Bit of hubbub about a white policeman and one of the
Presidents friends.

Actually Wes, the cop I saw in the foreground was as black as could be.
Obama was right, the cops acted stupidly. So did his friend and in the end,
by bringing it up on national television, so did Obama.
I wonder if he realizes or even cares about that?

--
John R. Carroll

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

I dozed off. Bit of hubbub about a white policeman and one of the
Presidents friends.

Actually Wes, the cop I saw in the foreground was as black as could be.
Obama was right, the cops acted stupidly. So did his friend and in the end,
by bringing it up on national television, so did Obama.
I wonder if he realizes or even cares about that?

Well, at the moment, I'm thinking Obama sure wishes he had just left it alone. That was a
scab best not picked.

Rule one when dealing with cops is to keep it civil.
Rule two, redress, if appropiate, is a dish best served cold.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

I dozed off. Bit of hubbub about a white policeman and one of the
Presidents friends.

Actually Wes, the cop I saw in the foreground was as black as could
be. Obama was right, the cops acted stupidly. So did his friend and
in the end, by bringing it up on national television, so did Obama.
I wonder if he realizes or even cares about that?

Well, at the moment, I'm thinking Obama sure wishes he had just left
it alone. That was a scab best not picked.

Rule one when dealing with cops is to keep it civil.

Agreed, and for the obvious reason. They have every advantage in the
beginning.

Rule two, redress, if appropiate, is a dish best served cold.

Or not at all.
That is always my preference.

--
John R. Carroll

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Rule two, redress, if appropiate, is a dish best served cold.

Or not at all.
That is always my preference.

One has to consider the follow ups to any action. IOW, is it worth it. I gave up idealism
long ago for pragmatism.

Wes