Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default TOTUS Slips and Mr. Obama Gives Us a Bushism

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

I dozed off. Bit of hubbub about a white policeman and one of the
Presidents friends.

Actually Wes, the cop I saw in the foreground was as black as could be.
Obama was right, the cops acted stupidly. So did his friend and in the end,
by bringing it up on national television, so did Obama.
I wonder if he realizes or even cares about that?

Well, at the moment, I'm thinking Obama sure wishes he had just left it alone. That was a
scab best not picked.

Rule one when dealing with cops is to keep it civil.
Rule two, redress, if appropiate, is a dish best served cold.

Wes