Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Bedroom safe

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 02:00:10 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
,snip
Maybe go with 2 gun safes. A large upright with extra storage space
for your wife's jewelry. ouch!
http://www.gunsafes.com/Browning-Pla...-47-cu-ft.html

And another next to your bed with a pistol in it, for home intrusions.
http://www.gunsafes.com/GunVault-Min...1000C-DLX.html

I have a riding crop next to my bed, does that count?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! My mind's eye! Don't _DO_ that, Tawm.

Did they ever find the right glasses for yout minds's eye?