Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Cap and Trade Bill passes 219-212

Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

azotic wrote:
Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

Best Regards
Tom.

What makes you think that you will not have to "purchase" an allowance
to emit CO2 from your wood burning stove?

CarlBoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"CarlBoyd" wrote in message
azotic wrote:
Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

Best Regards
Tom.

What makes you think that you will not have to "purchase" an allowance to
emit CO2 from your wood burning stove?

CarlBoyd

I only use clean burning decarburized wood.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.alt-config.net/woodstove.jpg

--
William
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 03:06:04 -0700, the infamous "azotic"
scrawled the following:

Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

What do the Ecoterrorists get when they pass bills like this? They get
every person using old technology which will -guarantee- a 25x
increase in carbon emissions PLUS a major reduction of carbon storage
facilities (forests, which will all be cut down to provide heat.)
Absolutely Brilliant, wot?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

Maybe this bill will finally catalyze the next revolution. Obnoxious,
egomaniacal, hypocritical Ecoterrorists like Algore should be
castrated and meet Mr. Guillotine. Y'think he had the billions of
dollars of booty in mind before he made that movie? I'd give odds.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1245...mEditorialPage
has some much scarier figures for price increases listed.

Well, if it indeed passes and there is no bloody revolution over it,
I'd have to go with one of these instead of a woodburner.
http://www.google.com/search?q=how+make+solar+oven I hate smoke.

--
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass;
it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 27, 5:06*am, "azotic" wrote:
Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

Best Regards
Tom.

LOL..now we will see wingers go on a buying spree to hoard all the
chili like they have for guns and ammo.

"When beans are outlawed, only then will criminals be the only ones
that pass gas."

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-06-27, azotic wrote:
Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

You would need to buy CO2 rights to operate that stove...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
[...]

Especially burning bodies. You need something to desiccate all of those
ecoterrorists without polluting the atmosphere, after you've cut their heads
off.

What shall we do with the denier-terrorists who want to giullotine former
vice-presidents? They're very high in carbon content, y'know. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus16724 wrote:

You would need to buy CO2 rights to operate that stove...

I have a forrest (carbon capture), you may need to buy CO2 rights from me to breathe

Just send me the involute cutters

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
Ignoramus16724 wrote:

You would need to buy CO2 rights to operate that stove...

I have a forrest

Tucker? Gump?

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Winston wrote:

Wes wrote:
Ignoramus16724 wrote:

You would need to buy CO2 rights to operate that stove...

I have a forrest

Tucker? Gump?

--Winston

Damn, shld hv rn th speel chker.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
Winston wrote:

Wes wrote:
Ignoramus16724 wrote:

You would need to buy CO2 rights to operate that stove...

I have a forrest

Tucker? Gump?

--Winston

Damn, shld hv rn th speel chker.

Never happens to me because I pey careful attension.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:19:43 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Dey's worm food, mon; sequester the carbon via burial. Luckily, there
aren't a whole lot of ecoterrorists, and fewer ex-veep terrorists.

What shall we do with the denier-terrorists who want to giullotine former
vice-presidents? They're very high in carbon content, y'know. d8-)

Think they'd convict me? If so, Soylent Green.

--
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass;
it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
--Anon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-06-27, azotic wrote:
Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

You would need to buy CO2 rights to operate that stove...

Well, now I know what it was like at the turn of the 20th century when
automobiles first came out. After hearing all the right wing naysayers today
blabbing about how terrible it's going to be when we are forced to live
without fossil fuels as our main source of power, I know how the guys who
bought the first cars felt. I can just hear all the guys on horseback
telling them what idiots they were for getting off a horse and into a car.
Now we're hearing the same thing except it's, we're so stupid don't we know
the new ways will never work? Don't fix what ain't broke. Stick with what
has worked in the past. I guess some things never change. Progressive people
are constantly looking to improve, invent new things, and to give up old
technologies that don't work anymore and conservatives fight them all the
way trying to keep things from changing. And the results are always the same
too! We move ahead and find new ways and we force the conservatives to go
along with the changes but they fight against it constantly and grumble all
the way as things improve over the old ways. It's sure a good thing we don't
have conservatives in charge anymore. Otherwise it would be another eight
years exactly like the last eight.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-06-27, azotic wrote:
[...]

Excellent post.

And it is right on.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

azotic wrote:
"CarlBoyd" wrote in message
azotic wrote:
Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

Best Regards
Tom.

What makes you think that you will not have to "purchase" an allowance to
emit CO2 from your wood burning stove?

CarlBoyd

I only use clean burning decarburized wood.

Best Regards
Tom.

Ahh, so thats it, where do you buy this decarburized wood and what does
it cost? Can I decarburize my own wood at home? Do I need a permit to
decarburize my own wood.

CarlBoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 07:20:49 -0400, CarlBoyd
wrote:

azotic wrote:
"CarlBoyd" wrote in message
azotic wrote:
Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

Best Regards
Tom.
What makes you think that you will not have to "purchase" an allowance to
emit CO2 from your wood burning stove?

CarlBoyd

I only use clean burning decarburized wood.

Best Regards
Tom.

Ahh, so thats it, where do you buy this decarburized wood and what does
it cost? Can I decarburize my own wood at home? Do I need a permit to
decarburize my own wood.

CarlBoyd

It is called charcoal, I believe.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

azotic wrote:
"CarlBoyd" wrote in message
azotic wrote:
Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

Best Regards
Tom.
What makes you think that you will not have to "purchase" an allowance to
emit CO2 from your wood burning stove?

CarlBoyd
I only use clean burning decarburized wood.

Best Regards
Tom.

Ahh, so thats it, where do you buy this decarburized wood and what does
it cost? Can I decarburize my own wood at home? Do I need a permit to
decarburize my own wood.

CarlBoyd

It is called charcoal, I believe.

Actually charcoal has a higher percentage of carbon that the original
wood, and is made by heating the wood and driving off (mostly)
hydrocarbon and water. I make charcoal pretty regular both for the
barbecue and the blacksmith forge.

My questions were facetious.

CarlBoyd

CarlBoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 06:08:39 -0700, "azotic" wrote:

"CarlBoyd" wrote in message
azotic wrote:
Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

Best Regards
Tom.

What makes you think that you will not have to "purchase" an allowance to
emit CO2 from your wood burning stove?

CarlBoyd

I only use clean burning decarburized wood.

Best Regards
Tom.

Gads I hate it when Mt Dew shoots suddenly out my nose.........

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"CarlBoyd" wrote in message
azotic wrote:
Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

Best Regards
Tom.

What makes you think that you will not have to "purchase" an allowance to
emit CO2 from your wood burning stove?

CarlBoyd

I only use clean burning decarburized wood.

Best Regards
Tom.

If the regulators and tax collectors can see a penny to be made,
they will take it. Wood burning fireplaces and by extension
stoves/furnaces are already prohibited or regulated/taxed in many
areas.

These are the same people that now tell you how much water you
can use to flush your toilet, and what the maximum flow rate on
your shower can be.

Unka' George [George McDuffee]
He that will not apply new remedies,
must expect new evils:
for Time is the greatest innovator: and
what shall be the end?

Essays, "Of Innovations" (1597-1625).

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-06-27, azotic wrote:
[...]

Yup Algore and his co2 global warming theories are going to wind up in the
same esteam as Egas Moniz who also won the Nobel prize.

John

enzhou Taitong import & export trade Co., Ltd. is a stock-company specializing in the import & export trade that approved by the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade of People's Republic of China. The company registered capital is [email protected] UK diy 6 August 15th 06 01:46 AM
A dado in two passes? Toller Woodworking 11 March 15th 06 11:42 AM
raised panel # passes CNT Woodworking 9 July 7th 05 11:31 PM
Neil Knox passes Gunner Metalworking 2 January 18th 05 08:42 PM
RESULT: rec.woodworking.all-ages passes 283:93 Woodchuck Bill Woodworking 33 October 29th 04 04:39 AM