Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT-Cap and Trade Bill passes 219-212

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:19:43 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 03:06:04 -0700, the infamous "azotic"
scrawled the following:

Anyone have a set of wood burning stove plans handy ?

What do the Ecoterrorists get when they pass bills like this? They get
every person using old technology which will -guarantee- a 25x
increase in carbon emissions PLUS a major reduction of carbon storage
facilities (forests, which will all be cut down to provide heat.)
Absolutely Brilliant, wot?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...s_climate_bill

Maybe this bill will finally catalyze the next revolution. Obnoxious,
egomaniacal, hypocritical Ecoterrorists like Algore should be
castrated and meet Mr. Guillotine. Y'think he had the billions of
dollars of booty in mind before he made that movie? I'd give odds.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1245...mEditorialPage
has some much scarier figures for price increases listed.

Well, if it indeed passes and there is no bloody revolution over it,
I'd have to go with one of these instead of a woodburner.
http://www.google.com/search?q=how+make+solar+oven I hate smoke.

Especially burning bodies. You need something to desiccate all of those
ecoterrorists without polluting the atmosphere, after you've cut their heads
off.

Dey's worm food, mon; sequester the carbon via burial. Luckily, there
aren't a whole lot of ecoterrorists, and fewer ex-veep terrorists.

What shall we do with the denier-terrorists who want to giullotine former
vice-presidents? They're very high in carbon content, y'know. d8-)

Think they'd convict me? If so, Soylent Green.

--
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass;
it's about learning how to dance in the rain.