Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emco Repair

Is anyone able to, or knows someone who is able to, repair EMCO CNC
machines? I am having an issue with one of my machines (it is the
strangest issue) and I think someone needs to repair something.
However, Emco wants to charge me hundreds of $ just to CALL them,
before they even send someone here.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ratedr wrote:
Is anyone able to, or knows someone who is able to, repair EMCO CNC
machines? I am having an issue with one of my machines (it is the
strangest issue) and I think someone needs to repair something.
However, Emco wants to charge me hundreds of $ just to CALL them,
before they even send someone here.

There is a Yahoo group that is very helpful on the small Emco machines.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 16, 5:38*am, Ratedr wrote:
Is anyone able to, or knows someone who is able to, repair EMCO CNC
machines? *I am having an issue with one of my machines (it is the
strangest issue) and I think someone needs to repair something.
However, Emco wants to charge me hundreds of $ just to CALL them,
before they even send someone here.

Advertise your need on Craig's List. You may find a very skilled
electrician locally. We're out there.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-06-16, Ratedr wrote:
Is anyone able to, or knows someone who is able to, repair EMCO CNC
machines? I am having an issue with one of my machines (it is the
strangest issue) and I think someone needs to repair something.
However, Emco wants to charge me hundreds of $ just to CALL them,
before they even send someone here.

Which EMCO machine?

What is it doing (or not doing)?

The only one which I know anything about is the Compact-5/CNC.
(And a tiny bit about the F2 milling machine, which uses the same
controller board.)

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

EMCO rex b20 Brent[_2_] Woodworking 0 December 12th 08 10:01 AM
Emco Compact 5 zoned Metalworking 5 January 24th 06 03:38 PM
Emco 220 dreamchopper Metalworking 1 March 29th 05 05:54 AM
EMCO mill FB-2 BCsteamer Metalworking 0 March 3rd 05 09:45 PM
Emco v-10 Chuck HELP!! :) Tom the Tinkerer Metalworking 7 May 13th 04 06:36 AM