Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
zoned

Default Emco Compact 5

FYI....
The discussion group for this lathe/mill system is located at:
http://tinyurl.com/ae4vg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

According to zoned :
FYI....
The discussion group for this lathe/mill system is located at:
http://tinyurl.com/ae4vg

Could you not have mentioned that it was a yahoogroup -- to save
those of us who avoid such the trouble?

Or was that the purpose of using a tinyurl? The whole URL is
not that long so as to need to use tinyurl other than for obfuscation,
as you can see below.

And -- as far as I can tell without joining, it does not deal
with *my* Compact-5 -- the Compact-5/CNC.

DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
zoned

And -- as far as I can tell without joining, it does not deal
with *my* Compact-5 -- the Compact-5/CNC.

Currently, most of the discussion has been about the CNC version.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

According to zoned :
And -- as far as I can tell without joining, it does not deal
with *my* Compact-5 -- the Compact-5/CNC.

Currently, most of the discussion has been about the CNC version.

O.K. But it will still have to do so without me, as I will
*not* sign onto a YahooGroup.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

DoN. Nichols wrote:
According to zoned :
And -- as far as I can tell without joining, it does not deal
with *my* Compact-5 -- the Compact-5/CNC.

Currently, most of the discussion has been about the CNC version.

O.K. But it will still have to do so without me, as I will
*not* sign onto a YahooGroup.

Why not?
I'm signed on to dozens of them.
I haven't seen a downside, but maybe I'm missing something?

Rex

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Müller

Rex B wrote:

O.K. But it will still have to do so without me, as I will
*not* sign onto a YahooGroup.

Why not?
I'm signed on to dozens of them.
I haven't seen a downside, but maybe I'm missing something?

Yahoo-groups are _such_ a PITA to read. I have signed in a single group,
because I had to. :-((
You can chase me around the world with that crap.

Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de