Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One for the Bearing Guru's

Anyone know whether a 35 or 36mm ID bearing can be purchased off the shelf
from someone with an OD less than 46.5MM?

I'm guessing it has to be a roller bearing or needle bearing if it exists,
but I honestly don't know where to start for such a large one as all my
bearing usage is smaller than that...

I'd love one with an inner and outer race rather than a needle bearing
because the needle bearings take out the shaft they run on when they
disintegrate... But I'll settle for any answer that can be found right now.

Thanks for any help that can be offered!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/user/autodrill

V8013-R

Machine a bearing?? - Ford Major Diesel 2 stage clutch bearing GeoLane at PTD dot NET Metalworking 6 March 14th 09 01:31 PM
Any water pump guru's here?? Rob Mills Home Repair 4 May 5th 08 05:37 PM
Analog guru's? Controling adjustable regulator with DAC output? Christopher Ott Electronic Schematics 3 April 11th 08 01:28 PM
Electrical guru's? John UK diy 16 July 28th 07 10:55 AM
Any Solid Surface Guru's out there? Russ Penrose Woodworking 4 February 26th 05 12:55 AM