Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mystery for anyone that's been in an aluminum plant

Has anyone that has worked in a mill ever seen anything like this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12599760@N00

Have any idea how it would be formed? It mainly consists of aluminum,
with small amounts of silicon, silver, and a few other things. It's
makeup seems to be similar to a casting aluminum.

Thanks for any help.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Has anyone that has worked in a mill ever seen anything like this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12599760@N00

Have any idea how it would be formed? It mainly consists of aluminum,
with small amounts of silicon, silver, and a few other things. It's
makeup seems to be similar to a casting aluminum.

Thanks for any help.

Looks much like a stalactite that I found on the underside of a metal
cutoff (Radiac?) saw table. Sparky hot bits of steel accumulated and
fused together there.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Poultry in Motion wrote:
wrote:
Has anyone that has worked in a mill ever seen anything like this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12599760@N00

Have any idea how it would be formed? It mainly consists of aluminum,
with small amounts of silicon, silver, and a few other things. It's
makeup seems to be similar to a casting aluminum.

Thanks for any help.

Looks much like a stalactite that I found on the underside of a metal
cutoff (Radiac?) saw table. Sparky hot bits of steel accumulated and
fused together there.

My chop saw makes that cutting steel...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 11, 1:38*pm, wrote:
Has anyone that has worked in a mill ever seen anything like this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12599760@N00

Have any idea how it would be formed? It mainly consists of aluminum,
with small amounts of silicon, silver, *and a few other things. It's
makeup seems to be similar to a casting aluminum.

Thanks for any help.

That looks similar to one that was on UFO Hunters last week and
another UFO show last year. They said it was extraterrestrial. The
obvious conclusion is extraterrestrials are working in our aluminum
mills. Now are those the government sponsored aliens or the evil
aliens trying to steal our primitive technology. We could find out by
determining if they do anal probes. I'm pretty sure only the
government sponsored ones do anal probes.

I am curious to see some more. Could anyone here who has made one to
post pictures and what equipment it came from?
Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

kfvorwerk wrote:

That looks similar to one that was on UFO Hunters last week and
another UFO show last year. They said it was extraterrestrial.

I recognized this as well but was waiting to hear what people would say
that didn't know what it was. Supposedly this was dropped, molten, from
some air/space craft.
RR

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Looks much like a stalactite that I found on the underside of a metal
cutoff (Radiac?) saw table. Sparky hot bits of steel accumulated and fused
together there.

I gave the last one to a friend in a jem and mineral club, told her it was
an Feralumite. I cut aluminum occasionally.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Thanks... Someone posted some photos of plasma artifacts that look
very similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G-Uwnu2O5s

I'm guessing it's probably that.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 12 May 2009 03:33:52 -0700 (PDT), kfvorwerk
wrote:

On May 11, 1:38*pm, wrote:
[...]

When I was a boy I would find similar things along railroad tracks. I
found out years later they were from when the tracks were ground. I
never knew that happened until the tracks behind where I worked were
ground. The train doing the grinding made an unbelievable racket.
ERS
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

kfvorwerk wrote:

On May 11, 1:38 pm, wrote:
Has anyone that has worked in a mill ever seen anything like this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12599760@N00

Have any idea how it would be formed? It mainly consists of aluminum,
with small amounts of silicon, silver, and a few other things. It's
makeup seems to be similar to a casting aluminum.

Thanks for any help.

That looks similar to one that was on UFO Hunters last week and
another UFO show last year. They said it was extraterrestrial. The
obvious conclusion is extraterrestrials are working in our aluminum
mills. Now are those the government sponsored aliens or the evil
aliens trying to steal our primitive technology. We could find out by
determining if they do anal probes. I'm pretty sure only the
government sponsored ones do anal probes.

Only if its in their medical plan. Aliens aren't going to run around
doing tests on people unless they're reimbursed.

--
Paul Hovnanian
The ark was skippered by amateurs, the Titanic was skippered by
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

kfvorwerk wrote:

On May 11, 1:38 pm, wrote:
[...]

Or they are looking for Kooks, for one of their zoos, of course.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 16, 6:01*pm, "Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:
kfvorwerk wrote:

On May 11, 1:38 pm, wrote:
[...]

Maybe they're from Aliens Without Borders.