Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default Mystery for anyone that's been in an aluminum plant

kfvorwerk wrote:

On May 11, 1:38 pm, wrote:
Has anyone that has worked in a mill ever seen anything like this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12599760@N00

Have any idea how it would be formed? It mainly consists of aluminum,
with small amounts of silicon, silver, and a few other things. It's
makeup seems to be similar to a casting aluminum.

Thanks for any help.

That looks similar to one that was on UFO Hunters last week and
another UFO show last year. They said it was extraterrestrial. The
obvious conclusion is extraterrestrials are working in our aluminum
mills. Now are those the government sponsored aliens or the evil
aliens trying to steal our primitive technology. We could find out by
determining if they do anal probes. I'm pretty sure only the
government sponsored ones do anal probes.

Only if its in their medical plan. Aliens aren't going to run around
doing tests on people unless they're reimbursed.

--
Paul Hovnanian
The ark was skippered by amateurs, the Titanic was skippered by