Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I like to buy a tool post stud for my 9x20 Grizzly G4000

I have a Grizzly G4000 lathe, a 9x20 and like to buy a stud so I can use my
phase II tool post holder for it. I'm not experienced enough yet to try to
make a stud myself, unless of course it is not that hard of a job. I tried
all the usual sites that come up when I Google for the info. I hope one of
you experienced lather users can help me with a place where I can just buy
one, and I can start learning to turn and do things.......PM