Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wiring the Grizzly 1023SL Post removed

The contents of my post were deleted. Any idea why?

Matt

Posted to rec.woodworking

Matt wrote:
The contents of my post were deleted. Any idea why?

Maybe you hit delete? I can still see the original post.

Chris
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 22 May 2007 14:53:03 -0700, Matt wrote:

The contents of my post were deleted. Any idea why?

Because Google is all screwed up!

Mark
Posted to rec.woodworking

Matt wrote:
The contents of my post were deleted. Any idea why?

Abandon Google. Use a real newsreader - such as Outlook Express.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
news
"HeyBub" wrote in message
Matt wrote:
The contents of my post were deleted. Any idea why?

Abandon Google. Use a real newsreader - such as Outlook Express.

ROTFLMAO! ... not because I don't use OE myself, but because of the
utmost respect and high esteem with which it is held in certain
circles.

... of course I'm kidding.

Well, it is just as "real" as anything that uses port 119 instead of port
80. Nothing highly esteemed about that. It's just real.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Matt wrote:
The contents of my post were deleted. Any idea why?

Abandon Google. Use a real newsreader - such as Outlook Express.

ROTFLMAO! ... not because I don't use OE myself, but because of the utmost
respect and high esteem with which it is held in certain circles.

.... of course I'm kidding.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

HeyBub wrote:

Abandon Google. Use a real newsreader - such as Outlook Express.

You are sick.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
Matt wrote:
The contents of my post were deleted. Any idea why?

Abandon Google. Use a real newsreader - such as Outlook Express.

ROTFLMAO! ... not because I don't use OE myself, but because of the
utmost respect and high esteem with which it is held in certain
circles.

If you mean the Mac or Linux circles, I agree.

Then there are those afflicted with MDS (Microsoft Derangement Syndrome) who
oppose anything done by Micros~1.

I don't know of anyone who complains over the newsreader features of OE (but
of course I don't travel with crazy people).

Micros~1 itself holds OE in such esteem that it is included as the default
newsreader in the up-scale MS Office series, including the latest, MS Office
Enterprise 2007.

OE is free (as is Forte, but whether one should use something with a vaguely
French-sounding name is another matter). The point is, Google is a web-based
newsreader and all such have their own share of problems not found in
software dedicated to the project.

Posted to rec.woodworking
10x 10x is offline

In article , HeyBub
wrote:

Micros~1 itself holds OE in such esteem that it is included as the default
newsreader in the up-scale MS Office series

When the only tool you have is a hammer, all of a sudden all your
problems look like nails...

Joe
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
HeyBub wrote:
...snipped...
OE is free (as is Forte, but whether one should use something with a vaguely
French-sounding name is another matter). The point is, Google is a web-based
newsreader and all such have their own share of problems not found in
software dedicated to the project.

I believe that it is necessary to purchase a license for some version
of MS Windows to get OE.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I read from Outlook Express and your original post and some responses are
still visible.

RonB

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
The contents of my post were deleted. Any idea why?

Matt

Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

On Tue, 22 May 2007 19:57:06 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

Swingman wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
Matt wrote:
[...]

According to a post on another group, Forte has abandoned Free Agent apparently. It is no longer
listed on their website. I personally run Agent 1.93 for text groups (upgraded since version 0.99c)
and 4.2 for binaries. These are pay versions and worth the money. My original version was upgraded
free from 1994 through 2004.

One free newsreader is Xnews. Price is right and is yEnc capable. No personal experience with it,
but a lot of folks in some of the other groups seem to like it.

My $0.02

Regards,

Roy