BellSouth.net News

Default FS:New, never used Grizzly 9x20 Lathe

Over a year ago, I purchased a brand new Grizzly 4000 9x20 lathe and a few
accessory heads, bits, etc. It's all for sale and pickup.

Let me know if interested, I'm in the Atlanta area. Its still in the
cosmoline and has the original plastic attached to it.

Alan (be sure you edit the reply email, nspm noted email address by deleting
the nspm)