Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Michelle Obama wears $540 designer sneakers to food bank

On May 1, 6:59*pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On May 1, 12:14 pm, American wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 30, 9:42 pm, American wrote:
Doesn't matter.She still looks like a gorilla, and needs something to
hide her prehensile feet.

And she is still the First Lady.

And you lost.

Get over it.

TMT

She is the first baboon. She has baboon butt.

So you have a thing for the First Lady's butt.

I know wingers are butt men but I always thought you were sniffing
each others.

What other winger fantasies do you have?

Does your mother know?

TMT

It sounds like you like baboon butt TMT. Which one of your mothers has the
baboon butt? The fat, ugly, smelly one or the fat ugly, smelly, one with the
dildo jock strap?

Basil...another butt sniffer.

How the hell do you guys see where you are going when you have your
noses down there?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
[...]

I never considered sniffing your moms butts (either of them). SDo which one
has the baboon butt that you like watching through your peephole? Is that
the one that smells better?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
[...]

Basil the Butt Sniffer....it has a nice sound to it.

It would make a great bumper sticker.

All the wingers could wear it on their butts to advertise their
readiness to you.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 2, 12:53 pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On May 1, 11:07 pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
[...]

You could wear your mothers' (both of them) fecal covered dildos around
your
neck to mask the smell of your breath.

Basil...why do you continue to post this stuff to
rec.crafts.metalworking?

TMT

Dude, you started the thread here in rec.crafts.metalworking attacking me.
You brought your fight here, not me. I didn't do anything except come here
to learn more about metalworking. If you don't like my responses to your
posts, why post your off-topic crap at all. Did you think you could post
your insulting racist, bigoted, homosexual crap all over the newsgroups and
nobody would respond? You are a newsgroup cross-posting troll, nothing more.
This link will remind you of who posted this crap here in in r.c.m. the
first place:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...8bbd520?hl=en#

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 2, 11:51 pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On May 2, 12:53 pm, "Basil Karlo"
wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
[...]

place:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...browse_frm/thr...

Yeah..yeah...Basil...try to lie your way out of it.

TMT

You are the one lying, I provided the link. You do understand how links
work, don't you punk? Are you denying what your own eyes see you filthy
liberal cross-posting scumbag liar?

WOW...do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Basil...you lie like a cheap rug.

Next you will be telling us that Ann Coulter is a girl.

Now go sit in the corner and lick yourself like the good little puppy
you are.

TMT

Quit spamming this newsgroup you cross-posting moron. Why did you tack on
all of those other newsgroups into your message? Does anyone need any more
proof of who the cross-posting, cross-dressing, libtard is?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lenny Bruce, remember him, said once that anyone who preached to poor people
while wearing a $300 suit (that dates things) was a common street hustler.

The more things change the more they remain the same.

Why does "bling" come to mind?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

What the hell do you expect from a family who won't even send their brother
in Africa a twenty dollar bill a month?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 3, 4:12*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
Lenny Bruce, remember him, said once that anyone who preached to poor people
while wearing a $300 suit (that dates things) was a common street hustler..

The more things change the more they remain the same.

Why does "bling" come to mind?

Steve

Care to talk to us on the subject of Sarah Palin's wardrobe
"allowance" from the GOP?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 3, 4:14*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
What the hell do you expect from a family who won't even send their brother
in Africa a twenty dollar bill a month?

LOL..yeah SteveB....a real humanitarian.

If you really cared why don't you send him money yourself?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 3 May 2009 15:14:53 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

What the hell do you expect from a family who won't even send their brother
in Africa a twenty dollar bill a month?

Point..set and Match.

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" wrote in message
news
What the hell do you expect from a family who won't even send their
brother in Africa a twenty dollar bill a month?

Even Jed Clampett would have brought him a box of money every so often.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Basil Karlo wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
news
What the hell do you expect from a family who won't even send their
brother in Africa a twenty dollar bill a month?

Even Jed Clampett would have brought him a box of money every so often.

Even though a fictional character, he had character. Unlike the
snobs who looked down on him and his kinfolk.