Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Basil Karlo Basil Karlo is offline

Default Michelle Obama wears $540 designer sneakers to food bank

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On May 1, 6:59 pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On May 1, 12:14 pm, American wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 30, 9:42 pm, American wrote:
Doesn't matter.She still looks like a gorilla, and needs something
hide her prehensile feet.

And she is still the First Lady.

And you lost.

Get over it.

TMT

She is the first baboon. She has baboon butt.

So you have a thing for the First Lady's butt.

I know wingers are butt men but I always thought you were sniffing
each others.

What other winger fantasies do you have?

Does your mother know?

TMT

It sounds like you like baboon butt TMT. Which one of your mothers has
the
baboon butt? The fat, ugly, smelly one or the fat ugly, smelly, one with
the
dildo jock strap?

Basil...another butt sniffer.

How the hell do you guys see where you are going when you have your
noses down there?

TMT

I never considered sniffing your moms butts (either of them). SDo which one
has the baboon butt that you like watching through your peephole? Is that
the one that smells better?