Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Im back

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:19:38 -0700, ASCII wrote:

wrote:

Octomom is a thinker too. It's quality thinking that matters, and on
that count I don't see any difference between the two of you.

'cept she's all over the TV.
Maybe gummer needs a new set of botox lips to round out his image?

His whole fandamily should go on the Springer show. The usual downside
would be a loss of dignity, but that doesn't apply here since he gave
it up long ago by posting all the gory details. Now there's a show I'd
watch...

Gummer: Your smoking is making it hard for me to quit.

Wifey: My disability check is paying for the expenses. If you want
smoke-free then get your ass out into the bunker.

Sonny: Your check doesn't come close to covering the bills. Without
mine none of us could afford smokes. One of you needs to get a job so
I can get my cell phone turned back on.

Sonny's wife: Yeah, and without my baby there'd be no food stamps and
then there wouldn't be enough money left over to pay for the
ammunition to protect us from all the lazy Aholes who are wrecking the
country.

Gummer: We won't even need food once TSHTF. Nobody can beat my ramen
boiling skills, I'll be large and in charge. I just hope the Internet
stays on so I can lord it over those libtards.

etc.

Seems like there could be some pretty lively entertainment long before
they get to the hair pulling. :-)

Wayne