Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Im back

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 18:14:45 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Odd...the Democrats are paying off my bill in its intirety, (Bills
actually) and then are putting me either back in business, or on
Social Security for life.

Whats the down side?

It ain't the Dems that are paying for it, all of us are paying for it.
The system is screwed up as a result of well intentioned meddling by
Congresscritters from both parties that began with wage and price
controls in the WW II era.

It's hard to know if we'll see socialized medicine this time around,
but it hasn't been enacted yet.

RWL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Odd...the Democrats are paying off my bill in its intirety, (Bills
actually) and then are putting me either back in business, or on
Social Security for life.

Whats the down side?

It ain't the Dems that are paying for it, all of us are paying for it.
The system is screwed up as a result of well intentioned meddling by
Congresscritters from both parties that began with wage and price
controls in the WW II era.

The Demos are in charge, and have been for at least 2 yrs. So it would
appear that they are responsible for the current Recession..and my
medical payments.

Works for me.

It's hard to know if we'll see socialized medicine this time around,
but it hasn't been enacted yet.

RWL

Close enough for me. Let em pay.

PowatodaPipplesPocketbooks!!

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product*
A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced
before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone
before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected
they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual
and moral principles."
—Sun Tzu
*
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:20:16 -0500, the infamous GeoLane at PTD dot
NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET scrawled the following:

wrote:

Odd...the Democrats are paying off my bill in its intirety, (Bills
actually) and then are putting me either back in business, or on
Social Security for life.

Whats the down side?

It ain't the Dems that are paying for it, all of us are paying for it.
The system is screwed up as a result of well intentioned meddling by
Congresscritters from both parties that began with wage and price
controls in the WW II era.

It's hard to know if we'll see socialized medicine this time around,
but it hasn't been enacted yet.

For socialized medicine to work in this country, the gov't will have
to start another system from scratch, with doctors and clinics who
can't be sued and who will limit their profits. Yada yada yada.

A few thousand walk-in free clinics (like we used to have) would put a
real scary dent in the profits of clip-joint hospitals and doctors'
offices.

--
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in
nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding