Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Im back

Gunner Asch wrote:

Ayup..and I use the nick Gunner Asch because of a series of books
about a fellow.

Who is this fellow, btw, there is another Gunner A on some elists. Btw, your typing looks
good so I hope your libertine/conservative/objectivist brain is not damaged.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:01:41 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Ayup..and I use the nick Gunner Asch because of a series of books
about a fellow.

Who is this fellow, btw, there is another Gunner A on some elists. Btw, your typing looks
good so I hope your libertine/conservative/objectivist brain is not damaged.

Wes

Chuckle..well...to some people, generally those to the Left of the
Centerline..I am brain damaged beyond repair.

But then, those people are unable to function without a large group of
followers/worshipers/syncophants/helpers/mod-leaders, and of course,
the backup that supplies them with food, shelter, dope and so forth.

So in the grand scheme of things, Im a unique individual, and they are
simply pieces of a puzzle that once disassmbled, becomes useless bits
of frumpy cardboard all going off in obscure and meaningless
directions. I have a group of them living nearby actually. They tend
to do well when one or two gets paid, do poorly the rest of the time.

Folks like me..well we do ok nearly all of the time. So we can
improve our lot, while those others...are keeping from starving 99% of
the time..and improving means a clean pair of jeans.

Shrug

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product*
A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced
before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone
before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected
they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual
and moral principles."
—Sun Tzu
*
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Chuckle..well...to some people, generally those to the Left of the
Centerline..I am brain damaged beyond repair.

Well maybe we can go bowling at the Special Olympics

I know your body must be feeling like a train wreck but it sure seems like the Gunner I
know is still Gunner. Strokes can be hard on the brain bucket.

Wes
--

When in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 02:02:46 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Chuckle..well...to some people, generally those to the Left of the
Centerline..I am brain damaged beyond repair.

Well maybe we can go bowling at the Special Olympics

I know your body must be feeling like a train wreck but it sure seems like the Gunner I
know is still Gunner. Strokes can be hard on the brain bucket.

Wes

How does that Monty Python line go? Oh yeah - "I'm not dead yet!"

-- Bruce --
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I was thinking, we people are not obsolete. There is plenty of
aftermarket support (not from manufacturer though), parts such as
valves are widely available, etc. Even wear and tear is to extent self
healable. Paints and pwders can hide minor imperfections. Maintenance
of good health is a hassle though.