Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 16 Mar 2009

On 17 Mar 2009 17:32:03 GMT, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:

But I don't want to segue into health care costs, the bottom line in this
thread is that Gunner abused the poor who had to rely on public health
and even the institution itself.

Now Gunner is the Welfare Queen he so hates.

He got medical care despite the lack of insurance. It's unknown at
this point if he can pay the inflated list price that he'll be billed
- and which the government and insurers don't pay. The guy paying
cash gets screwed in our current health care system. We don't know if
he couldn't afford health insurance or chose not to carry it. He's
tried to be independant but was cheated by circumstances.

RWL

Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 16 Mar 2009 Wes[_2_] Metalworking 10 March 18th 09 11:34 PM
Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 16 Mar 2009 Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 March 18th 09 09:33 PM
O/T - 2009 Morris Dovey Woodworking 11 January 3rd 09 02:15 AM
Washing machines that are built like commercial machines? Ignoramus22440 Metalworking 50 May 8th 06 05:38 AM
Washing machines that are built like commercial machines? Ignoramus22440 Home Repair 38 May 8th 06 05:38 AM