Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Perfect Valenite Day present for your Bridgeport mill

Indulge your Bridgeport mill with this great Valenite Day present.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...ble-Face-Mill/

R8 shank, 2 inch indexable toolholder by Valenite, brand new, takes
four inserts SEE*42*. See catalog on the above page. It explains what
inserts you need. Inserts are available on ebay and should cost about
$1.70 apiece. See ebay item 360117284369.

Included is the toolholder, screwdriver, and a box.

$50 plus actual shipping. (priority mail flat rate box regardless of quantity)

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Irony

Those immoral spamming Google Groups posters

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Ignoramus31514" wrote in message
Indulge your Bridgeport mill with this great Valenite Day present.

spam, spam, eggs and spam

Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their
inattention
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Indulge your Bridgeport mill with this great Valenite Day present.

So when is Valenite Day, anyway?

R8 shank, 2 inch indexable toolholder by Valenite [...] See ebay item *360117284369.

Is the shank removable, or integral to the piece? (My mill uses BS9
tooling, though I have adapters for straight shanks)

Thanks,
--Glenn Lyford
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus31514 wrote:

Indulge your Bridgeport mill with this great Valenite Day present.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...ble-Face-Mill/

R8 shank, 2 inch indexable toolholder by Valenite, brand new, takes
four inserts SEE*42*. See catalog on the above page. It explains what
inserts you need. Inserts are available on ebay and should cost about
$1.70 apiece. See ebay item 360117284369.

Included is the toolholder, screwdriver, and a box.

$50 plus actual shipping. (priority mail flat rate box regardless of quantity)

I'll take it, I don't have a face mill yet. Email me.

Pete C.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Emailed without the .DOH.

Another try...

igor

On 2009-02-25, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus31514 wrote:

Indulge your Bridgeport mill with this great Valenite Day present.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...ble-Face-Mill/

R8 shank, 2 inch indexable toolholder by Valenite, brand new, takes
four inserts SEE*42*. See catalog on the above page. It explains what
inserts you need. Inserts are available on ebay and should cost about
$1.70 apiece. See ebay item 360117284369.

Included is the toolholder, screwdriver, and a box.

$50 plus actual shipping. (priority mail flat rate box regardless of quantity)

I'll take it, I don't have a face mill yet. Email me.

Pete C.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

Bridgeport 9 x 32 Mill Jeff Metalworking 3 December 8th 05 02:04 AM
Bridgeport mill ????'s joebass Metalworking 4 April 4th 05 11:40 PM
WTB Bridgeport Mill JB Metalworking 15 February 14th 05 03:04 PM
FS/ So Cal. Bridgeport Mill Gunner Metalworking 4 November 25th 03 12:39 AM