Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Delta 15-091 Drill Press - Anyone Have One?

I need some physical measurements off of one. Not available in the book or
from Delta that I can find.

If you have one and can operate a caliper, I'll owe you a big fat favor
and/or send you a goodie from here if I have something you need within
reason.

(I would need manufacturer's blueprints and not just the part's drawings
from Delta and they don't exactly want to give me that info.)

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

I need some physical measurements off of one. Not available in the book or
from Delta that I can find.

Hey, sorry to hijack the thread but if you had an old Walker Turner drill press where
would you look for a quill sping?

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

the 17 inch Delta Z head was also sold as walker turner (I know this because
I have two) - so that is one possible source - I sold all my quill springs,
though I have some other parts left
"Wes" wrote in message
"Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

I need some physical measurements off of one. Not available in the book
or
from Delta that I can find.

Hey, sorry to hijack the thread but if you had an old Walker Turner drill
press where
would you look for a quill sping?

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:55:43 -0500, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

I need some physical measurements off of one. Not available in the book or
from Delta that I can find.

If you have one and can operate a caliper, I'll owe you a big fat favor
and/or send you a goodie from here if I have something you need within
reason.

(I would need manufacturer's blueprints and not just the part's drawings
from Delta and they don't exactly want to give me that info.)

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

if no one else speaks up...drop an email to

He probably has one.

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:00:59 -0500, Wes wrote:

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

I need some physical measurements off of one. Not available in the book or
from Delta that I can find.

Hey, sorry to hijack the thread but if you had an old Walker Turner drill press where
would you look for a quill sping?

Wes

Quill Springs R Us?

Some of these adapt fairly easily

http://cgi.ebay.com/REPLACEMENT-DRILL-PRESS-QUILL-SPRING-ASSEMBLY-2-1%2F2%22_W0QQitemZ220364897674QQcmdZViewItemQQimsx Z20090220?IMSfp=TL090220123003r28644

Got a dimension? I can check my Stuff

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I have a bench model Delta SN 53-5032 but no model listed on any tag.