Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default We live in interesting times......

By Jerome R. Corsi

This Jerome Corsi is a notorious liar and a Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi

So if I know that Jerome Corsi says "eight states have introduced
resolutions declaring state sovereignty", this means that some kooks
are seeking attention in states that are desperate for federal bailout
money.

You are correct about Corsi. He's a nut. Far right extremist type. What I
would like to know is the financial condition of the states that want their
"sovereignty" back. My guess is that they are in a rotten state of affairs
and most are red states to boot. It's also a laugh that they now decide that
the federal government is spending too much money. Why weren't they
proposing this when the republican congress and Bush were doubling the
national debt in 6 years? Methinks it's because Democrats are now in charge
and are proposing to spend money on things republicans don't want to spend
it on. You know, like spending money helping out the poor and lower middle
class folks. They didn't complain when the spending helped the investor
class, did they? It's just more of republican grumbling that you can expect
to hear in abundance over the coming years as the government switches from
helping the wealthy to helping the ordinary.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message

By Jerome R. Corsi

This Jerome Corsi is a notorious liar and a Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi

So if I know that Jerome Corsi says "eight states have introduced
resolutions declaring state sovereignty", this means that some kooks
are seeking attention in states that are desperate for federal bailout
money.

You are correct about Corsi. He's a nut. Far right extremist type.

And a convicted felon.
Apparently one of Wiebers fellow travellers.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-02-11, John R. Carroll jcarroll@ubu wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

By Jerome R. Corsi

This Jerome Corsi is a notorious liar and a Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi

So if I know that Jerome Corsi says "eight states have introduced
resolutions declaring state sovereignty", this means that some kooks
are seeking attention in states that are desperate for federal bailout
money.

You are correct about Corsi. He's a nut. Far right extremist type.

And a convicted felon.
Apparently one of Wiebers fellow travellers.

Is he really a convicted felon?

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-02-11, John R. Carroll jcarroll@ubu wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

By Jerome R. Corsi

This Jerome Corsi is a notorious liar and a Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi

So if I know that Jerome Corsi says "eight states have introduced
resolutions declaring state sovereignty", this means that some kooks
are seeking attention in states that are desperate for federal bailout
money.

You are correct about Corsi. He's a nut. Far right extremist type.

And a convicted felon.
Apparently one of Wiebers fellow travellers.

Is he really a convicted felon?

Corsi?
Apparently. I remember reading about it when he rolled out his last
"expose".
Seems there was an outstanding warrant and the article mentioned prior acts
and so forth.
Corsi claimed it was all an effort to discount his "work" but he arranged to
have a lawyer appear on his behalf.
I can look it up if you are really interested.
Jerry writes hit pieces on a for hire basis and jacks up the talk show
circuit to hype his stuff.
I well remember the stuff he wrote about McCain for the 2000 election cycle
but can't recll the sponsor.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:09:07 -0600, Ignoramus7440

You are correct about Corsi. He's a nut. Far right extremist type.

And a convicted felon.
Apparently one of Wiebers fellow travellers.

Is he really a convicted felon?

Im interested in that answer as well.

Of course...according to Carrol...anyone to the right of Pelosi is a far
right extremist type.

"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people,
we should look to limit those guarantees."

Bill Clinton 1993-08-12

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-02-11, John R. Carroll jcarroll@ubu wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

[...]

Do look it up, because I do not think that he was ever convicted of
anything.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]