Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default We live in interesting times......

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:55:59 -0600, Ignoramus26157
wrote:

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:28:55 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

snip

Thanks, Gunner. We needed that. Stuart already posted a link to that
article, and you even responded to it. Now you post the entire article,
crossposting it to a bunch of kook NGs that will drag in all your little
friends, so you can exchange homophobic insults with them for a week or
two.

Have you no decency, sir?

None whatsoever. Its not in my contract.

One should note however...that all the kooks that will respond, will be
Leftists. Like dropping an M80 into a septic tank...it makes .turds
rise to the top.

Well then go post this stuff on your k00k NGs and keep them the hell out of
here. Stu already raised the issue; you responded; now you bring it up
again, with a crosspost to every k00k NG you could think of. The only reason
to do that is to annoy people on RCM, you self-centered k00k.

I think Ive already demonstrated that in this thread.....aptly.

What kind of asshole disrupts other people just so he can start a fight?

Now I wonder why Leftists would be so concerned about states asserting
their soverignity and getting off the Fed teat? Opting away from the
Nanny State as it were. Interesting, no?

Nobody seems to be concerned, because nobody believes it -- except the
wackos who believe Corsi.

As I said, it's a good time for state legislators to let off a little gas.
Their biggest fear is becoming impotent and irrelevant. Let me re-phrase
that: Their biggest fear is that their constituents will *find out* that
they're impotent and irrelevant.

--
Ed Huntress