Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default We live in interesting times......

DAMN!! I did NOT mean to leave the crossposts on that message.

Here they come...brace for impact.

--
Ed Huntress

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Lawmakers in 20 states move to reclaim sovereignty
Obama's $1 trillion deficit-spending 'stimulus plan' seen as last straw
11:50 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi

Thanks, Gunner. We needed that. Stuart already posted a link to that
article, and you even responded to it. Now you post the entire article,
crossposting it to a bunch of kook NGs that will drag in all your little
friends, so you can exchange homophobic insults with them for a week or
two.

Have you no decency, sir?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

DAMN!! I did NOT mean to leave the crossposts on that message.

Here they come...brace for impact.

I thought you had my bud Gunner filtered? I set Agent to drop other groups by default so
when I take the bait, I don't get the kooks salivating.

Btw, I'm working my way though your book. I'm not sure which I'll finish first, yours or
Kim by Kipling. Kim started slow but I'm getting hooked on that one. There may be
something to this Kipling guy.

Both are interesting. As far as yours go, I'm still not shocked.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

DAMN!! I did NOT mean to leave the crossposts on that message.

Here they come...brace for impact.

I thought you had my bud Gunner filtered?

I let everyone out a week ago, after Iggy repeated something Gunner said
which sounded almost thoughful. g

I've since started re-plonking, but I only have a few out-of-newsgroup kooks
in there so far.

I set Agent to drop other groups by default so
when I take the bait, I don't get the kooks salivating.

Btw, I'm working my way though your book. I'm not sure which I'll finish
first, yours or
Kim by Kipling. Kim started slow but I'm getting hooked on that one.
There may be
something to this Kipling guy.

That's a great classic, Kipling's best novel. Stick with that one.

Kipling started the Miniature Rifle Clubs in the UK, from which I had one of
their converted Martini actions. It's an interesting story, too.

Both are interesting. As far as yours go, I'm still not shocked.

Wes

Nothing shocking, but interesting insights.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's a great classic, Kipling's best novel. Stick with that one.

Great. I started out with Ayn Rands 'Atlas Shrugged'. Now you are telling me the rest of
Kipling isn't going to be as good.

Kipling started the Miniature Rifle Clubs in the UK, from which I had one of
their converted Martini actions. It's an interesting story, too.

Start a thread, guns are metal, I'll be all ears.

Both are interesting. As far as yours go, I'm still not shocked.

Wes

Nothing shocking, but interesting insights.

Seems to follow the political model of fundraising. Doesn't matter which party does it.
Same techniques.

I remember Neil bitching about the 'vendors' that were sucking up funds. I thought Neil
Knox had a clue.

As far as the current Chief executive officer, Wayne, I believe in term limits in all
things except the Supreme Court. I'd like to see him go on principle. I had him figured
out a long time ago.

Oh well, I'm off to bed. Morning and work comes early.

Wes

NRA Life since 1987
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's a great classic, Kipling's best novel. Stick with that one.

Great. I started out with Ayn Rands 'Atlas Shrugged'. Now you are
telling me the rest of
Kipling isn't going to be as good.

Kipling wasn't among the top crust of novelists, but he could write Ayn Rand
under the table. She was pretty crude, as a writer. She had a B-movie style.

Kipling started the Miniature Rifle Clubs in the UK, from which I had one
of
their converted Martini actions. It's an interesting story, too.

Start a thread, guns are metal, I'll be all ears.

It's not much of a thread, but some people may be interested in the story.
Search on "Rudyard Kipling" on this page:

http://www.rifleman.org.uk/Historica...l#anchor248701

Both are interesting. As far as yours go, I'm still not shocked.

Wes

Nothing shocking, but interesting insights.

Seems to follow the political model of fundraising. Doesn't matter which
party does it.
Same techniques.

I remember Neil bitching about the 'vendors' that were sucking up funds.
I thought Neil
Knox had a clue.

As far as the current Chief executive officer, Wayne, I believe in term
limits in all
things except the Supreme Court. I'd like to see him go on principle. I
had him figured
out a long time ago.

Oh well, I'm off to bed. Morning and work comes early.

Wes

Sleep tight.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Wes wrote:

As far as the current Chief executive officer, Wayne, I believe in term
limits in all
things except the Supreme Court. I'd like to see him go on principle. I had
him figured
out a long time ago.

I believe inn term limits in all things, especially the Supreme Court