Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default We live in interesting times......

"Ignoramus26157" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:28:55 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
Lawmakers in 20 states move to reclaim sovereignty
Obama's $1 trillion deficit-spending 'stimulus plan' seen as last straw
11:50 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi

This Jerome Corsi is a notorious liar and a Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

(Whack!) I should have recognized that name. And to think, I took the time
to check the status of bills regarding the subject, in FOUR states.

Sheesh. What a waste.

--
Ed Huntress