Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS -- Speedaire compressor 7.5 HP vertical

rec.crafts.metalworking price is $300.

Made in 1997. 7.5 HP, 3 phase, 23 or 25 CFM (forgot which) at 175 PSI,
dual stage. Runs good. I have cleaned it up and now it looks not so
bad.

Located in West Chicagoland.

I give a six month warranty, as follows: if it does not work within
six months, bring it in for a full refund.

The compressor is shown he

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/5F565 (discontinued model)

It is very similar to

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/1WD61

I believe that the pump on it is identical and is a current model
cast iron pump, made in USA.

Comes with new pop safety valve form McMaster, and new drain cock.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Iggy,
The test bar arrived in good health.
Steve

--
Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their
inattention

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

After doing more cleaning and prettying...

I am withdrawing the offer. This compressor is too good to sell. I
will sell my Curtis instead. I will try to deal with the 3 phase issue
slowly, since I can use it as it is now, with my phase converter.

So, as soon as I come up with a suitable cheap motor or drive, I will
convert it to single phase, otherwise I will use it as is.

Now if anyone is interested in a 5 HP Curtis with a Baldor motor, let
me know.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-01-23, Steve Lusardi wrote:
Iggy,
The test bar arrived in good health.

Steve, send me your paypal address so that I can reimburse your
shipping cost. Thank you for your invaluable help.

igor

"Ignoramus1711" wrote in message
rec.crafts.metalworking price is $300.

Made in 1997. 7.5 HP, 3 phase, 23 or 25 CFM (forgot which) at 175 PSI,
dual stage. Runs good. I have cleaned it up and now it looks not so
bad.

Located in West Chicagoland.

I give a six month warranty, as follows: if it does not work within
six months, bring it in for a full refund.

The compressor is shown he

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/5F565 (discontinued model)

It is very similar to

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/1WD61

I believe that the pump on it is identical and is a current model
cast iron pump, made in USA.

Comes with new pop safety valve form McMaster, and new drain cock.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Same as my normal email address.