Gunner

Default RCM Special: 2 HP Speedaire compressor for $150

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 23:56:35 GMT, Ignoramus4205
wrote:

This is in Chicagoland. I will postpone listing it on ebay for a day
or so.

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/Speedaire2HP/

I have a 2 HP Speedaire horizontal 80 gallon air compressor. A slow,
relatively quiet unit. It was installed in a shop next to a huge
compressor as a backup compressor, and was not run much. There are no
oil leaks from the pump.

The motor is 3 phase, but it can be rewired to single phase with the
addition of a $89 2 HP compressor duty motor from Harbor Freight, ITEM
30189-3VGA.

Comes with a service disconnect and contactor, plus drain kit.

I can rewire the unit for you for free if you buy a single phase
motor. It is easy. Or, for a little extra I can give you a working
phase converter kit that would drive this compressor, you will be able
to see it at work...

The unit is not that heavy, maybe 300 lbs, and I can load it in your
truck with my forklift, no problem.

Thats a very good deal for someone.

Gunner

Proctologically Violated©®