Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hardinge bed - HLVH or chucker?

Does anyone know if this Hardinge dovetail bed fits an HLVH/TFB, or a
chucker, or something else? The HLVH parts manual doesn't show the
bottom of the bed, so I can't compare the bolt pattern.

There are no numbers on the part.

The length is the same as the bed on my Taiwanese HLVH clone. What's
the length of the exposed bed (i.e., not including the part under the
headstock) on the other lathes with 6-7/8" beds?

http://www.suscom-maine.net/~nsimmon...ardingeBed.pdf

--
Ned Simmons