Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default STRANGE - PUMP DUST

I am looking for pump dust that is still attached to the gear pump
underneath it.

The pump can be powered or not. The dust can lay dormant.

Thank you

j/b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

What????
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

What????

That was my reaction also. :-)
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 2, 7:56*am, Lew Hartswick wrote:
Bob Engelhardt wrote:
What????

That was my reaction also. :-)
* * ...lew...

Don't ask, don't tell????

dennis
in nca
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"rigger" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 7:56 am, Lew Hartswick wrote:
Bob Engelhardt wrote:
What????

That was my reaction also. :-)
...lew...

Don't ask, don't tell????

dennis
in nca

Sorry, I don't have any spare pump dust right now. I've b een using it as
fast as I can accumulate it, but I've been stock piling pencil shavings.
Good quality powder form a cross grind wall mounted sharpener. Not the
garbage stuff from a plastic embedded razor sharpener. Can you use 4.5 tons
give or take?

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:19:25 -0500, "justme" wrote:

I am looking for pump dust that is still attached to the gear pump
underneath it.

The pump can be powered or not. The dust can lay dormant.

Thank you

j/b

Ive got a few ounces of pixie dust left. Ill trade you a rino horn, a
bag of newt toejam and two fresh mandrakes for it.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doggone it! I see that my bid to attract attention for a gear or other type
pump that is no longer needed and just gathering dust, was too obtuse.

j/b

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
What????

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 21:24:04 -0600, "justme" wrote:

Doggone it! I see that my bid to attract attention for a gear or other type
pump that is no longer needed and just gathering dust, was too obtuse.

j/b

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
What????

so you really dont want the Pixie dust???

damn

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:19:25 -0500, "justme" wrote:

I am looking for pump dust that is still attached to the gear pump
underneath it.

The pump can be powered or not. The dust can lay dormant.

Thank you

j/b

Ive got a few ounces of pixie dust left. Ill trade you a rino horn, a
bag of newt toejam and two fresh mandrakes for it.

Gunner

What was that list the "three witches" used in McBeth????
:-)
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 3, 9:35*am, Lew Hartswick wrote:
What was that list the "three witches" used in McBeth????

http://shakespeare.about.com/od/stud...esspeeches.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Only if it is laying on top of the pump. The dust indicates that the pump
has a good chance of being cheap.

I would ask what you are doing with pixie dust but that is better left
unasked.

Thanks for the offer.

j/b