Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
justme[_2_] justme[_2_] is offline

Default STRANGE - PUMP DUST

Only if it is laying on top of the pump. The dust indicates that the pump
has a good chance of being cheap.

I would ask what you are doing with pixie dust but that is better left
unasked.

Thanks for the offer.

j/b

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 21:24:04 -0600, "justme" wrote:

Doggone it! I see that my bid to attract attention for a gear or other
type
pump that is no longer needed and just gathering dust, was too obtuse.

j/b

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
What????

so you really dont want the Pixie dust???

damn

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.