Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stuff fer sale, Grass Valley, CA

Posted a bunch of stuff I have for sale:

http://www.prototype-design.com/garagesale.htm

Wesel CNC quill drive for BP or clones, new servo motors,
Gecko 340 amps with transformer and PMDX board, tool holders
for Hardinge Chuckers (not Hardinge made), and just misc
other stuff. I think my prices are fair, but I'll at least
listen if someone wants to dicker. Not really into swapping,
but never hurts to ask. I'll be adding more soon, including
50-odd NMTB 30 taper tool holders, and putting together a
similar page for my dad. All my stuff so far, is shippable.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jon Anderson wrote:
Posted a bunch of stuff I have for sale:

http://www.prototype-design.com/garagesale.htm

Wesel CNC quill drive for BP or clones, new servo motors,
Gecko 340 amps with transformer and PMDX board, tool holders
for Hardinge Chuckers (not Hardinge made), and just misc
other stuff. I think my prices are fair, but I'll at least
listen if someone wants to dicker. Not really into swapping,
but never hurts to ask. I'll be adding more soon, including
50-odd NMTB 30 taper tool holders, and putting together a
similar page for my dad. All my stuff so far, is shippable.

Jon

What great timing ! Last night , I fired my new aluminum foundry for
the first time ... I want the pyrometer , my reply-to addy is good . Ping me
offline with payment details .
--
Snag
'90 Ultra "Strider"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stuff fer sale, Grass Valley, CA | to the fellow interestedin the pyrometer and 30 taper holders.....

Someone emailed wanting the pyrometer and expressed an
interest in the 30 taper holders. I posted to two Yahoo
groups so not sure where you saw my post. I seem to have
accidentally deleted your email. I have certain domains
tagged for deletion by Mailwasher, and I think I forgot to
untag yours.

The pyrometer is spoken for, but email me again on the 30
taper holders, or just check the page in a week or so.
Sorry about that, but want you to know I'm not ignoring your
interest.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:43:25 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Someone emailed wanting the pyrometer and expressed an
interest in the 30 taper holders. I posted to two Yahoo
groups so not sure where you saw my post. I seem to have
accidentally deleted your email. I have certain domains
tagged for deletion by Mailwasher, and I think I forgot to
untag yours.

The pyrometer is spoken for, but email me again on the 30
taper holders, or just check the page in a week or so.
Sorry about that, but want you to know I'm not ignoring your
interest.

Jon

Might be interested in some 30 NMTB holders if you list em

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Might be interested in some 30 NMTB holders if you list em

Probably be late in the week or next weekend, have a couple
hot rush jobs to chew through.

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 11:37:43 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Might be interested in some 30 NMTB holders if you list em

Probably be late in the week or next weekend, have a couple
hot rush jobs to chew through.

Jon

No problem.

And Im still looking for NMTB 40 holders for the Abene as well.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:15:14 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Posted a bunch of stuff I have for sale:

http://www.prototype-design.com/garagesale.htm

Wesel CNC quill drive for BP or clones, new servo motors,
Gecko 340 amps with transformer and PMDX board, tool holders
for Hardinge Chuckers (not Hardinge made), and just misc
other stuff. I think my prices are fair, but I'll at least
listen if someone wants to dicker. Not really into swapping,
but never hurts to ask. I'll be adding more soon, including
50-odd NMTB 30 taper tool holders, and putting together a
similar page for my dad. All my stuff so far, is shippable.

Jon

Still have any of that 30 taper stuff up for sale?

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith
becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact
equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man
because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...
There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag,
the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the
English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Still have any of that 30 taper stuff up for sale?

Only thing I have left in 30 taper is a brand new, genuine Bridgeport
NMTB 30 taper spindle with the quick change nut. Last time I checked,
this sucker would run something around $3k from Bridgeport. Obviously if
I even find anyone really interested, it's going to go for a -whole lot-
less... It's the one pictured btw, and $50 is the current price.
Oh, and I have a wooden rack for 30 taper holders. It'll accomodate 54
holders and would ship in a 16x16x26 (or first size above in length) and
can be had for the cost of the box plus shipping. It got a bit wet in a
surprise summer rain storm and has a bit of mildew. Should be painted.
Headed for the dump next week if nobody wants it, email for pic if
interested.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:38:11 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Still have any of that 30 taper stuff up for sale?

Only thing I have left in 30 taper is a brand new, genuine Bridgeport
NMTB 30 taper spindle with the quick change nut. Last time I checked,
this sucker would run something around $3k from Bridgeport. Obviously if
I even find anyone really interested, it's going to go for a -whole lot-
less... It's the one pictured btw, and $50 is the current price.
Oh, and I have a wooden rack for 30 taper holders. It'll accomodate 54
holders and would ship in a 16x16x26 (or first size above in length) and
can be had for the cost of the box plus shipping. It got a bit wet in a
surprise summer rain storm and has a bit of mildew. Should be painted.
Headed for the dump next week if nobody wants it, email for pic if
interested.

Jon

Figure out the cost and let me know, and whatever I owe you on those 40
taper holders you so kindly sent me. My memory about what we agreed to
on those is a bit flakey. I use them a couple times a week.

Thanks dude